chapter 8: fasho

Dior's POV

It's almost 8-o-clock and I'm getting ready for this date with Rico. I'm scared as fuck cause I don't even know how this finna go down. I really can't risk Brent finding out... but I don't want to chicken out and leave him hanging. What if Rico's the one for me? What if he treats me like a princess like he always told me he would?

"man, FUCK BRENT." I said to myself.

I dont really mean that. I love that man no matter what. He treats me like shit and I'd still ride for him. I don't know why I keep putting myself through this bullshit.

I walk to my closet and grabbed my dress and my diary. I put my dress on my iron and walked to my bed. I grabbed my diary and my pen and started writing out my feelings.

Dear Diary,
today's been trippy. I really don't understand my life right now. I kinda just wish my life was a fairy-tale. Me as a princess, Brent my prince, we fall in love and live happily ever after. It's not that simple. We went through everything. Heartbreak, Sadness, Happiness, Anger, and more. I ain't ready to let that all go to waste. I don't care if I'm hurting myself. I only want Brent and fuck whoever thinks I'm dumb. I can not let him leave my life...

Tears were running down my face and I knew..going out with Rico would not make anything better...So I texted him.

I closed my diary and grabbed my phone. I went to his contact name.

"Rico🖤"

I pressed his name and started typing.

Hey Rico... I'm sorry, but I can't make it to dinner tonight. I just don't feel right going with you knowing you're my ex's bestfriend. Thank you for the offer though.❤️

I pressed send and threw my phone. I sat and thought about how the date could of went.

Brent's POV

I hate being bored. I can't talk to Ly cause she mad at everybody. She was literally the only person I could just vibe with. People nowadays is problematic as shit... but I can't say nothing cause majority of the time, I'm the problem.

I saw my phone laying face down on my table. I reached and grabbed for it. I unlocked my phone and started scrolling on my socials. A notification popped up from Twitter. I tapped on it to see a tweet from my brother.

@6LACK: i'm not mad at you, i'm just disappointed

I wonder what he talking about.

"Hey Siri, Call FaceTime baby bro" I said.

It went straight to the FaceTime call. He answered on the third ring.

"Aye lil cuz" I said.

"Wassup bruh".

"Aye, what you was talking bout' on Twitter, I know yo hoe ass ain't in yo feels" I said.

We both started laughing loudly.

"Nawl cuz, not over no bitch! I know you seen the Lakers game last night B"

"Nigga, now you know I been busy with female drama and music"

"Aye man, i don't know how you do it.. shit, how is you and Dior?"

"Bruh, she get more annoying everyday.. we not even together bro... I really want her to leave me alone"

It got silent after I said that. I always knew Rico had a crush on my ex. I'm just happy he ain't cross paths with me while we was together.

"Rico?" I said.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"You know you a real one right?" I said.

"Yeah I know... why you say that though" He asked.

"Cause I knew you liked my ex and you ain't fuck up our bond over it... if you want her, you can have her.. I'm not doing shit for her anyways"

It got silent again after I said that.

"Noted cuz" he said.

"Fasho" I said.

Randomly, a notification from Ly popped up on my phone. I wanted to answer it quickly but I don't want her thinking too much on my fast reply. Hesitantly, I pressed the message with out opening it.

You tryna smoke B?
I need to relieve my stress and you're the only person that hasn't pissed me completely off.

I opened the message and responded.

Yup. Come to my dorm gang

She read it immediately and liked my message.

"Nigga did you die?" Rico asked.

"Nigga, I forgot I was on the phone with you" I said.

"Well cuz, I asked you if I could take—"

"I don't care, do whatever you please.. the answer is yes, goodbye!"

I hung up the phone and texted my weedman.

Short chapter.. don't do too much. Chapter 9 right after this one ;)
-TAELIBANN <3