4

Ak's reel - me total flat after seeing him so happy . Romba happy naanu 💜

Arabic kuthu vituten , vibing to snehidhane ❣

----

Shanaya was preparing her mindset to become his room mate . She enjoyed his company . She felt better to be in a casual association than serious ones .

She doesnt believe in marriage . Her mom is ready to hand over the responsibility the next minute she marries . Her mom wants a son in law who can take care of business .

Basically , Shanaya lost her dad as he committed suicide when he was not able to tackle with the loosing business . But her mom single handedly took care of all the debts and turned out to be successful . She loves her mom so much except during the topic of marriage discussion .

She feels that taking humungous responsibility may get her into lot of stress , on top of that with a partner in a serious relationship . She loved her dad so much . She is still not able to digest the fact that her dad committed suicide . Coping mechanism for both her mom and herself made them to concentrate in their career and her mom turned out successful while Shanaya is enjoying herself with work and yoga .

She knows her mom is one strong woman , who raised her daughter boldly , gave her enough freedom , infact wanting daughter to fall in love and marry . Her mom knows that their marital life affected her daughter . She wants her to believe in love life . Her mother cites about Virat - Anushka  , Vickat , Ranveer - Deepika , while her daughter cites Ranbir deepika , Dhanush Aishwarya , Sam chay and many other fallen relationships . 

Shanaya turns down every serious proposals put forward  . No wonder she has been rewarded for her beauty by all , she is still a tough nut to crack .

--

Shanaya shifted her things with the help of Anshul .

She entered the apartment and was shocked .

" Ansh , whats this " she asked

He was perlexed with her reaction , " umm living room "

" Ansh , en room enga "

He took her to her room , it was completely clean , while Anshul kept unnecessary stuffs in the living room dumped .

" Do you like it " he asked her

" Honest ah solanum na , veeda da idhu " she asked him

He gasped , " ena Shans ipdi solita , I have cleaned your room and look at the smell in the air Shans , air freshner oru bottle waste paniruken , ipdi solita " he went away

She laughed , " inga va " she called him

She took him to the living room and he took him to his room .

She cant find space in bed .

" I guess I have got duty to clean your room too " she said looking at the mess

"  Shans , romba avamana paduthra ena , those are all washed clothes , madichi veka teriyadhu enaku , I use steamers to press my shirts and mostly I prefer T shirts aduku dan , and that corner inda week wash pana vendiya dress , simple " he clarified that he is living clean despite the mess around him

" Ponnu lam room kutitu vanda ena agumo , ipdiya vechipa " she started cleaning his room

He looked at her , he liked it , he turned her gently and hugged her , " ponnu lam kutitu vandadu ila , ne dan en first roomate "

She smiled at his words , " poriki nu nenachiten "

" Nenachi dan inga vandeengala madam " he asked .

" Seri ena vidu , un room ah clean pana vidu ena " she pulled herself out of his hold .

" ok lemme help you Shans , and next un room arrangements kum I will help " he said and completed the arrangements .

Anshul lied tired on the couch , " I am dead tired , ivlo work en life le panadhu ila Shans "

Shans was also very tired completely arranging the room and living room , while kitchen was super clean due to the maid's maintenance .

" Can we order food Ansh , please "

" Adellam onum vendam , maid has done dabeli , come lets eat "

" enaku kondu vaayen please " she asked

He smiled , " seri iru varen "

He entered and the maid served him 2 plates of dabeli . He thanked her .

Maid stopped him , " girl friend ah ? " she asked him

He nodded yes and went out to have food with her .

She had her fill and retired to her room to take rest .

He retired to his room and played games and by evening he went and knocked her door .

It was open and he entered and saw her sleeping like a cocoon .

He caressed her hair in order to wake her up . She should work on her thesis .

" Up shans , up " he started in his low tone .

" Please yaar " she whined and continued

" ipove thungitana , lunch kuda ezhundukala ne night epdi thunguva " he asked with concern

He sighed in defeat , he kissed her on cheeks and she woke up immediately .

" Dei adichana teriyum " she yelled at him

" sollum podhe ezhundukalana ipdi dan panuven soliten " he said

She stopped him , " Ansh what is it between us "

" Ur my roomate buddy " he hugged her sideways

" Katti pudichitu , kiss panitu irupeengala ipdi dan " she elbowed him

" Shans , ne en friend ila adha accept panikren , lover definite ah ila correct dana "

She nodded positively ,

" Chuma urutta mudiyadhu just a friend nu   eduku name panitu , kiss pana pudicha panuvom ila da vendam nu nee  sona no , as I said before ,  enaku pudichiruku una epdi nu lam kekadha Shans answer eh ila , apram edo try pana cliche va irukum "

" Thanks Ansh , serious ah na relationship ku enaku interest ila , ipde casual is better " she said

He leaned and kissed her cheeks , " kudukalam la ? " he asked

She hits him " kudutha apram kudukalama nu doubt uh vera " and wraps her hands around his neck and he carried her to the living room for a series to be watched from his wishlist .

--

Ok comment your thoughts on this story . Like what do you think ? Will they realise ? or it will be too late ? New characters will be added , I want you all to feel and enjoy Anshul and Shanaya . Oru connect venum . 

From next update , 50 comments per update ilana no next update nu potruven soliten 🚶‍♂️.