11

Shanaya didnt sleep the whole night . She always thought Tanu is his perfect better half for 2 reasons . She is in the industry and secondly she loves him .

Shanaya doubted her equation with Anshul . She gave her entire thought process quite a long time to rewind from the beginning .

Though she had set the date for him , she was upset when he told that he wanted to kiss . Mere thought of thinking about the word kiss made her smile thinking about the confession Anshul made . He wanted to kiss her .

She liked being in his arms . She liked in and around him . She would definitely miss him . Is this enough for love ? She shot back the question to herself .

One thing is sure , she wanted to sleep next to him and not in next bedroom right now .

Anshul was completely excited . He knew she liked it . It wasnt just a moment , it has to be cherished forever . He clearly understood he loves her . He chuckled at his own idea . Everyone falls in love , marry and then live together under same shelter .

They already started living together and now he cant imagine a living space without her . He wanted to confess his love which has crossed all the flood gates and now over pouring .

He never looked at her imperfections , infact the daily dose of discipline which he has now and most important for a director is because of her .

" I am never letting you go my Shans " he grinned and slept .

--

Anshul woke up for his flight which is set to take off and he is going to travel with the crew .

Shanaya woke up and made black coffee for him . He was enjoying her but she didnt look at him .

She was checking his belongings and he was grinning at her .

" Shans I am leaving bye , nalla padi , after exams mudinja anga odi vandru please "

She nodded nervously .

He understood her , he neared her , fondled her cheeks , taking away those strands of hair which acts as an hindrance during his admiration for her morning face .

" Shans , ena paaru "

She raised her and directly focussed into his eyes .

" Yesterday was a moment I will cherish forever , I hold no guilt so please nervous ah irukadha , study well , all the very best for your exams , nalla panu , manasa potu kozhapikadha Shans , I will be back for you , success aitu un munadi vandu nikren , konjam wait panunga producer madam "

Her eyes welled up and she nodded positively , " Nalla direct panu , all the very best , I know day and night shoot nu , leave a message whenever you are free "

" Shans un kita elame unmaiya soliduven , na ipovum solidren , I am completely overwhelmed with my new feelings , new ila romba nala serndu irukardhu , ipo flood la medandutu iruken , unta ipo edume solama kelambrenu feel panadha , sandosham thala kaal puriyama iruken , na steady aitu vandu solren , ellame "

She kissed his cheeks and he widened his eyes in shock , " Naanu apdi dan iruken "

---

Anshul boarded the flight and he was continuously grinning at their selfies taken together . He re read the last message again and again which left him speechless .

" Take care , let this direction journey of yours turn out successful and you will always be in my prayers . Good things on the way and its your time . Rock on Ansh "

If someone keeps you in their prayers , thats so unconditional and pure love . Lucky are those who have got these in the life .

Sanjay noticed him enacting like an idiot .

While Tanu noticed him being unusually happy . She shrugged it off since his debut direction might be the reason .

Her love for him is growing day by day and his interaction with her sends butterflies to her . Thanks to Shanaya who made this happen . She really wanted to thank her in person for this sweet gesture .

---

What are your thoughts now ? Honestly comment what would happen next ?

I guess this might be the intermission with Anshul grinning at his phone message , Shanaya looking at his frame in his room and Tanu noticing him with a glee .

I dont have any written updates . I have one but thats an incomplete draft .