13

Shanaya came back and packed her bags along with her 3 huge books .

She went to his room and took his tshirt and packed the stuff too .

She started playing random songs and danced like anything .

Without a partner , you can dance as if you are resting your hands on them , she learnt it from Vennilavun ponninadhiyum and did the hook steps perfectly .

She informed maid akka to take leave for a month almost and gave her the salary stating that she is so happy .

She was having food and something strikes her mind , she opened the happy us slam book album .

She was shocked and tears rolled down continuously .

--

The same day , Anshul was shooting from the morning and was tired , handling a crowd isnt easy .

Sanjay came up and informed him that they should work on Music by visiting the studio from tomorrow .

" Anshul free tonight ? " Ashwin asked

" Yes sir " he said

" Sir matu vendame please " Ashwin laughed

" Seri sollunga en keteenga " he asked

" Ungala oru edathuku kootitu poren , neenga happy aaiduveenga nenaikren " Ashwin said

Anshul nodded and informed Sanjay to go home and prepare food for the night .

---

Ashwin drove to a house and Anshul looked around .

" Anshul I am leaving but neenga ulla poi pakalam " Ashwin said and left Anshul cluelessly .

Anshul entered and was stunned to see his idol GVM sir over there .

GVM welcomed him and Anshul smiled and grinned seeing him .

" Sir na Ashwin ku dan thanks solanum and neenga en munadi , sir varthaiye varla "

" ukarunga Anshul , Ashwin sonaru unga story pathi , I am impressed "

" Thank you sir "

They both interacted for a while about movies , songs and professional tips for a director .

" So have you been nice to your woman ? " He shot the question

" Sir ? " Anshul looked surprised

" Unga pechu patha love la iruka feel enaku kedachidu , adhan kekren "

" Yes sir , she is , romba naala love nu teriyama irunduten , ipo teridhu but work iruke sir "

" Care to explain Anshul "

And he explained everything about the meet and the way they both lived .

" Idu oru padama eduthukren , nala iruku but second half na edachum dramatic ah develop panikren , but fingers crossed ungaluku normal ah irukanum " he congratulated

Anshul sent the selfie of him and GVM together to Shanaya .

He grinned happily and kissed their selfie , " sathiyama romba miss panren but 1 month , just a month , exams mudichitu we are marrying , enala mudila Shans "

---

Shanaya looked at the photo , it was her childhood photo with her parents .

She caressed her father's face and cried .

She turned the pages only to look at their goofy pictures being pasted with cute notes .

There goes the first pic , she is looking at the front cam and he posed as if he is biting her ears like an animal .

" Prey , pray tonight " she laughed between the tears .

She turns and looks at another pic where he is holding her both cheeks from behind and sticking his tongue out , while she looked funny with extended cheek skin .

" Torturing her is my fav job "

She turned and had enough tears , when she noticed a note that he wrote when her mom came to introduce herself as a producer .

A random pic of Shanaya's with a note , " With her you can face with worst downfall , she will still step down and hold your back "

She closed the book not being able to withhold anymore emotions , she kept the book to her chest and cried , " I love you Ansh , inime enala nee ilama one minute kuda iruka mudiyadu , I hate you for loving me ivlo nu kathi solanum pola iruku "

---

Shans took her phone and saw a picture of him being happy with his idol  , she replied as nice .

Anshul immediately texted her , " Today because of your Ashwin I met GVM sir , he is really not the person whom the whole world thinks , he is the sweetest and from tomorrow I am visiting the studio to catchup with the composers for the tunes . Seems I will be quite busy "

Shans slept without seeing the message after keeping an alarm .

--

Ramya dropped her happily at the airport ,

" veetla solitiya Shans ? "

" Clear ah amma ku ticket photo ve anupiten  d "

" Super , next time achum unga amma ku intro kudu Shans , un kalyanam apo na dan cupid vela pathenu solikren "

" Hello ena kalyanam ena love ? "

" Apo nee love panama dan ipdi kelambi poriya "

Shanaya thought for a second , she wanted to confess her love to him before anyone else .

" Silly girl , kelambu , unta en amma contact ilama irukardhe better , ilana rendu villis serndu en life ah oru vazhi paniduveenga "

" Seri ma , nee achu un Ansh aachu , enamo panunga , padi ozhunga " she hugged her .

" Neeyu nalla padi , and apram ena disturb laam panadha seriya , sincere ah padika poren " she said

" Nee seri dan , exams vara thala vechi kuda paduka maten " she replied .

--

Shanaya's mom informed her manager to pick Shanaya from airport after sending him the ticket .

Anshul happily started his shoot and he was grinning the whole day extracting work easily without scolding people .

During break , Tanu asked Anshul " Edachum venuma production la sollava ? "

" Ila ila adellam venam "

Tanu noticed him , " Sanjay ivaru enna romba happy ah irukaru "

" Adu onu ila Tanu , he met GVM sir yesterday adhan ipdi "

" Oh great Anshul , neenga next time pona enaiyum kutitu poreengala , I like him "

Anshul nodded .

" But Sanjay he is smiling from the journey to shoot started "

" Ohh apo avana note paniruka , na ena color dress potrundenu sollu papom "

She glared at him , " I was serious Sanjay , see I am gonna spoil the heroines makeup and it is gonna be all greyish and chalky white , camera sodhapa poren paaru neenga "

" This is ridiculous , ada avan love mogathula irukaan ma nee vera "

He glared at him and shhhhed him .

Anshul smiled , " Avan apdi dan olaruvan , you leave tanu , Next shot ku eyes concentrate panunga "

Tanu didnt miss the glint in Anshul's eyes . She was overjoyed .

She texted Shanaya , " I cant thank you enough , Love you Shanaya , Wanna neet you soon in person , Anshul is in love , I saw his eyes  " 

---

Ok , I can expect slippers from next update pola !