One shots - Little bundle of joy

This shot is for kowsalya14 . Happy bday kannu 💜 .

_______________________________

Anshul was jogging with airpods and he received a call .

" purusha pudusu pudusa thedadhaiya , manasa kalachiputtu jogging pogadhaiya " she started singing from the other side .

He chuckled , " ena venum unaku morning eh "

" psschh na evlo azhaga padinen , nee enadana ena venum nu kekra , I cant believe its you " she retorted back in disappointment

" Unaku husband nu aachum believe panriya nee atleast " he asked still panting mildly without leaving jogging .

" enaku aduve doubt ah iruku light ah " she replied

" Hey hey Shans na apram pesren , Im receiving another call "

She was about to tell something but he cuts the call immediately .

He has been busy with work . His second film received more applause and now he is working on his third film where they are currently filming in Georgia .

They have 1 year little cutie pie Aarav , but she has this missing feeling towards Anshul obviously  .

Its his third film and he was working day and night for past 3 months since the banner , productiom house , actors are very much renowed and he has to make things to perfection before shoot . Now with the current shooting which started 2 days back , 10 days schedule in Georgia for a fight sequence has been planned .

She missed him badly , Aarav being their sign of love is reminding her of him every minute . He can grasp things and can name few words .

Her mom , her in laws are taking good care of him and Shanaya works from home inorder to take care of Aarav .

Her bundle of joy with his hands was pulling her hair to gain her attention .

She pulled him into her embrace and made him to sit on her lap .

" Ennadi thangame " she kissed his cheeks

" maa amma ppa paa " he started again asking for his dad .

" Naanum miss panren da unga appa va , just konja naal vandruvaaru chellamey " she kissed his cheeks again .

He got on her lap and pulled her cheeks with his small hands and she smiled .

She made him sleep next to her and continued with her work . A ting notification made her concentration to drift from her lap to phone .

It was a link from Ramya , the article had things about Anshul and she read it with a smile .

Its an interview which he gave before he left to Georgia .

What was your driving force to drag you into film industry ?
My passion obviously .

What is your secret of energy ?
Hmmm Neriya iruku , but Black coffee tops the list .

She laughs at his answer . Oru line mela answer dan pani tholaiyen , she thought .

What would you have chosen if not for direction ?
I am completely clueless so I pass on this question .

Whats in ur cards right now ? Career only or kalyanam ?

( Chuckles ) why not both ?

So our director has marriage on cards anytime soon ?
I know I have never shared my personal stuff anywhere . My social media is all about movie updates so here I go , I am married and have a kid too .