Chapter 7

Chapter 7

My Dad was getting stronger and stronger every second as he pulled me towards him all i could hear was Mollie shouting to kick him off me but i new he would have pulled me right off of the Windowsill straight away and beaten me to a pulp.Instead i got a good grip on the Straighteners and Chucked them at his head sending him flying into the wall and crashing down to the floor.

He started to get back up so i pushed myself out  of the window not jumping i mean pushed myself out of the window with one leg on the outside of the house and the other in the bathroom. I landed with a  thud  on the top of Mollie who had landed my fall.I jumped off her and pulled her up as we started to hear the sound of my Dad's voice echoing down the hall followed by the sound of fast moving footsteps.

We started to run to the car but i kept on slipping up as the  Fall from the window to ontop of Mollie had left me with a blow to the head which made me feel dizzy and ill. I stumbled about 2 or 3 times in a row but on my  last while i was stuck on the floor my Dad ran out like a wild beast coming after me like i was he's pray.

I jumped to my Knees as i yelled to Mollie to start  the car. I ran as i heard his voice getting closer to me i jumped over the door of the convertible as Molly belted the car out of its parking space and went as fast as she could turning out  of the road into the main street. "We did it" She  cried as she started to slow down.