Chapter 02:Toys

Ellie Pov:-In front of me stood the wheat-haired boy, his golden eyes focused on me.Now that he was close enough, I could figure out more of his appearance. He was not dressed in any sort of armour meant for battle, instead, he wore a red T-shirt and a white coat over it which came up to his toes. He wasn't someone I knew but still seemed familiar to me.After appearing in front of me he opened his mouth and said "Hello El.."But he stopped in the middle of the sentence and looked past me, I also looked behind me. I wasn't able to figure out anything until a roar resounded in the environment and with that, a large army came into my view marching towards us.Curtis and Kathlyn walked up to me, both not in their best condition. The girl also walked up to the boy and said " Highbloods? "And he replied with a sigh " Yeah "I, Kathlyn, and Curtis ordered our roup to be ready for the fight, disregarding the new appearances, as they seemed to be on our side. As we were about to move the boy said to us " You guys should rest I will handle them, and while I am at it Sylv can you please heal them, we don't have Ventilators in this world"My eyes widened at his words as the familiar name came out of his mouth and suddenly my mind went blank, Everything was now becoming clearer to me. Why this boy looked familiar to me, why I felt a sense of relief after seeing his face, Why I felt like we have hope now.Before I knew tears started to fill my eyes, threatening to burst out of my eyes. And soon my face was a mess, tears flooded my cheeks as I fell onto my knees.___________________________________________________________Virion Eralith Pov:-The whole battlefield changed as soon as he arrived, reducing enemies exponentially with every movement of his body. He carried a dangerous aura around himself which also seemed dignified more than that of the Asuras.Within a few seconds, the whole army was wiped out, Mana beast prostrated themself at his mere sight. Along with him were his companions which were the same as him. The man was handling all the Scythes on his own and the girl now was healing our fallen soldiers. I didn't know who they were but I was relieved to see that they were at least not ot enemy. If they were this battle would have been just a massacre.I turned my gaze toward the new upcoming force, bigger and more powerful than before. It looked like they were the real battle force and we were fooled. "Everyone, Be ready for the attack. Conjurers, cast long-range spells and decrease their number as much as you can before they reach us. "I gave my order to my troops, which were not more than a few hundred, to attack the incoming hoard of enemies which seemed to be at least 30 times more in number. As we were ready to attack, I saw the wheat hair boy walking towards the army. He then suddenly disappeared then reappeared before us. "You guys should take it easy from here on, I will handle everything" With that he again disappeared and then reappeared a few hundred meters away from us in the direction from where the army was coming. As he came into the vision of what I thought were the captains of the forces, they stopped and with that, the whole army just stood there.Soon all of their faces were covered in dread as the wheat hair boy walked to them. He pointed his palm above his head and several magic circles started to appear in the sky and soon rods, which seemed to be made up of pure mana, started to rain. The whole army was in chaos, running here and there to survive from this hell. For a bystander, it may look like the army was facing GOD'S anger as none were able to escape. The rods pierced them and they fell on the ground but surprisingly there was no blood.And then with that everything was over. In the meanwhile, I gathered all my troops to the pin where the girl was standing. The girl then saw me, I noticed that she was heterochromia. One of her eyes radiated gold and the other blue as the ocean. The girl walked up to me and said "It's been a while Virion".______________________________________________________________ Arthur Leywin Pov:-I stood motionless on the battleground, thinking of my next course of action. Then I remembered about the scythes and their retainers. A small laugh escaped my mouth as I thought that I forgot about the guys who were supposed to be the most powerful beings here currently. Then I saw Regis in his humanoid form playing with the scythe. It took every one of the scythes and the retainers to fight Regis. I then moved to Sylvie, who was talking with Virion, then god stepped behind her startling Virion. Sylvie faced me and said " Done dealing with the bugs" She then eyed the battlefield and asked" You left them alive""Yeah, I do not want to just massacre everything like a mad man so I used the rods to make them lose their consciousness. And I always wanted to see high blood doing a labour's work. With this, we should have enough to build the kingdom again."I replied with a grin on my face." So what are you going to do with the scythes, you do not have any fetish of having a scythe as your butler and maid, right," Sylvie asked me jokingly."Well that's a very good proposal but I have to refuse it this time. I am certain that they will kill themeselve if I tried to do something like that. And I still have some use for them."I god stepped to the scythes. "Regis I think you have played enough," I said with a sigh"Scoot off princess these are my toys. You have already played with yours ."He replied dismissing the scythes presence."It's been a while hasn't it Dragoth. Got yourself repaired from our last battle"The dragoth looked at me with bloody eyes. "Awww! Don't look at me like that. Aren't we best buddies. I even spared you after killing the sovereigns."I replied with a smirk on my face."How dare a lesser mock us, High sovereign will..."I cut off his sentence in middle with a smirk on my face."Don't worry buddy, I will visit your High sovereign also, if not who will manage my future garden. And as for you guys, I will give you only one option. 1. Surrender yourself without any resistance and you may be spared.""We will never surrender to a lesser like..""I guess I should have added the Buttler option, well no use thinking about it now"I released my aura, which forced all of them to fall their face down on the ground.Regis shot me a glare for ending his playtime."Don't look at me like that, we have other things to do as well. "I said to Regis "Ahh! if you want to be with them so badly why don't you be their babysitter?" Regis turned to me, with a look of betrayal."You are not going to do this to me, right!"I gave Regis a smirk and started to walk away" You know how to restrain them right, Ah and yes, Don't let them die""I will be very sad if lose my precious Maid Viessa " I looked at Viessa, now down on the grown not even able to move a single muscle to show any reaction. "Have a nice day Regis"and with that I walked away .