Chapter 04: Brawl

Eleanor Pov:-

I followed my brother to the gate he manifested to return to the underground cave from where we came.

The fact that my brother can make teleportation gates, just like the Asuras, was still unbelievable to me, since the start, from my brother's return up to the restoration of the Elven kingdom, everything felt like a dream.

If not for the fact that I could feel the pain and tension during the war, I would have assumed this to be a dream.

Entering the portal, just behind my brother we reached the council room. But this time there was a certain individual present there. His face was devoid of any type of emotion.

He was non-other than Windsom. He was standing there, his gaze fixed on Arthur but he wasn't surprised. It looked to me that he knew all the time that Arthur was alive.

Sylvie also sat there on a chair, looking at them with an amused grin like it was some sort of circus.

He ignored the presence of everyone else besides the two of them and opened his mouth.

"It's good to see you are alive Arthur"

"Well, I guess you can say that " My brother replied, walking to Sylvie's and starting to pat her head.

"I guess if you are here then Lord Indrath has requested a meeting with me?"

"Yes! Lord Indrath has ordered you to meet him as soon as possible. It might be best for you to come with me along with Lady Sylvie.

My brother moved closer to where Windsom was, his face relaxed, not even a tinge of hesitation.

His demeanour was like an overlord. The silence grew with each step Arthur took towards the Asura. Everyone was gazed focused on Arthur, waiting for his upcoming itinerary of action.

"Listen Windsom! At least right now, I don't have any reasons to visit Lord Indrath. So can you please tell him that 'Arthur is busy and if you are so eager to meet him, you should visit him yourself?' " My brother said to Windsom as he made his way toward him. A shiver spread through my spine as soon as he finished his words and I found Windsom glaring at him intently.

"Arthur even if you are Lady Silvie's bond don't think that I will ignore your rudeness towards my master ."

"Windsom.............Do you don't get it?

My brother moved even closer and stood in front of him. Windsom was not releasing his full intent but it was still enough to make everyone in the room hold their breaths, even the Lances were on their guard but they knew that if they were to fight Windsom the only thing that awaits is death.

But my brother was not the same and it was the same for Sylvie.

Both of them were still relaxed their face and body calmed as usual.

windsom Increased his presence and with that by breath became raged and I fell on the ground along with everyone else.

If I didn't have my east will, I would have fainted.

My brother turned and looked at us, his face distorting in a cold look.

"Enough," He said with the wave of his hand as the Asura's pressure dimmed until I could feel it no more.

I looked at Windsom, his face was that of a surprised person. By this, I guessed that it was my brother's doing.

My brother moved his hand and pointed his index finger towards Windsom. Then he flicked his finger downward, at the same moment, Windsom fell with his face-first on the ground.