Thirty one

Hannah was grateful for Max. She was grateful that their relationship was going well. Hannah walked into the kitchen as she saw Max.

She looked to him and smiled. "Hey," she said as she wrapped her arms around him.

Max turned to face her. He smirked. "Hey yourself. Is everything okay?" he asked as he took a sip of his coffee.

Hannah smiled. "It's all good. Is Autumn still asleep?" Hannah asked.

"Snoring her head off like her mother," he told her.

"More like her father," Hannah said as she leant in and kissed him.

The kiss got more passionate. Max lifted her up onto the work surface. He looked to her and smirked. She moaned against his touch and looked to her and smirked. Hannah slipped her hand into his boxers teasing him.

He moaned against her touch as he pulled her close and pushed into her causing her to moan in pleasure. Max started to move in and out of her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close as they kissed passionately.

Hannah ran her hands through his hair. She moaned as she felt herself release her high as he followed her.

****

Hannah got to work. She walked into the staffroom as she saw Aimee. She looked her and smiled. "Are you okay?" Hannah asked.

Aimee sighed. "I've better days. You don't need to worry about me. I'll be okay," Aimee said.

Hannah looked to her. She smiled. "I know it won't be easy but I am here. Everything will work out. I know it's hard,but you will be okay. You will make it work. You know it's just hard. But you do need to try and find some sort of way to make it work with Simon. You have a child together. I know it's not easy. But for April, you have to try," Hannah told her as Aimee looked to her and smiled.

Aimee hated to admit it but she knew that Hannah was right. Hannah looked to see Simon as he walked into the room.

Hannah shot him a glare as he walked over to where Max was. Hannah knew that she was annoyed by Simon and how he was trying to crawl his way back in with Aimee.

Aimee was her best friend. Hannah wasn't going to let Simon hurt her again. Not after everything he had done to her.

****

Hannah walked into Max's office. She looked to him and smiled. "Are you okay?" Max asked.

Hannah nodded. "I'm good. Just promise me we won't end up like Aimee and Simon. I don't want to lose you," Hannah said as Max looked to her and smiled.

He could see that she was worried. He wrapped an arm around her. He hugged her and smiled. "I know how things have been. But I promise, we are going to be okay," he told her.

Hannah smiled as he leant in and kissed her. Unaware of how their relationship was about to change.