Thirty four

Hannah knew how things were and she knew that she needed to take a test to find out if she was pregnant. She knew that she was scared. And that she didn't know what to think.

She knew that this was far from planned. But she knew that she and Max weren't careful. That was how they ended up with Autumn in the first place.

Hannah laid in bed next to Max. She smiled as she looked to him. "It's going to be okay isn't it?" She asked.

  turned to face her and frowned. "What if you're pregnant?" He asked as she nodded.

Max rolled over to face her in bed. He smiled as he placed a hand on her cheek. "I know that you're scared. I know how a lot has happened. But I am here for you. And I am going no where. We are in this together. And yeah it may not be planned. But we could be having another baby. And if you ask me I think that's amazing. I do want a family with you as much. I love autumn bur I want more," he said.

"You want this? It won't be easy if I am pregnant," she said.

Max looked to her and smiled. "I know it won't. But I am here. I love you. And I do think it will be okay. We can do this. If it's what you want," he told her.

Hannah laid there for a moment and smiled. "I'll take a test tonight. And then find out. Maybe then we can talk properly," she said as she leant in and kissed him.

****

Hannah got to work. She was stood in the staffroom. She looked to see Aimee as she walked in. She smiled. "Hey. How are you doing?" She asked.

Hannah looked to her and frowned. "I'm okay. I think Max and I talked about me being possibly pregnant. He wants it with me another baby. And he's so excited and I...I dunno."

"You don't want it?" Aimee asked.

Hannah looked to her and sighed. "I don't know. It's just a lot. I struggle with autumn some days."

"I get it. But you're a great mum. And Max is a great dad. I do think that you can do this. It will be okay," Aimee said.

Hannah smiled. "I just...i don't want to make the wrong decision," she said.

She knew how conflicted that she was over everything

****

Hannah sighed as she stood in the bathroom. She looked to the pregnancy test that she had taken and sighed. She didn't know how she felt. But she was confused about it all.

Hannah knew that she was scared about the results. She scared about having another baby. But she knew that Max was so excited.

She knew that part of her wanted another baby. But part of her was scared.

She ran a hand through her hair as she picked up the test and looked down at it. She saw that it was positive and paled.

She had no idea how to feel.