13

"good luck" Hyunjin said as he parted his lips from Felix's , cupping his face with his big hands .

"I'll find you" was the last words Hyunjin said to felix as he ran down the road in the direction of his house .

Felix stood there , his mind foggy and stomach tingling , watching Hyunjin run into the darkness .

Felix wondered for a second , if he was ever going to see hyunjin again .

But he couldn't stay here , he needed to go .

He got in the car , tears blurring his vision as sank into the back seat , clutching his duffle bag to his chest .

His life was such a fucking mess , he and no plan of what he'd do once he got to Seoul .

The acid still hindering in his head made him question if he was even doing the right thing .

Felix just hoped everything'd get better and he'd see Hyunjin again .

All he wanted now was a hug from his mum to make him feel better .

He missed her more that he thought was possible .

He missed her food , he missed her voice , he missed how she'd pet his hair down everytime they walk past eachother , he missed her smile , he missed her warm scent when she hugged him , he even missed the sound of her shoes .

He'd do anything to bring her back again . But she was gone . Put in the ground somewhere . And he blamed himself for it .

Felix clutched his bag tighter and closed his eyes , imagining the bag to be his mother's embrace as he sobbed into it .

"Was anything ever going to get better ? " He asked himself as his eyes got heavy .

What was this awful reality he was in ?

Why was this happening to him ?

____________________________

Felix's red sleepy eyes stared blankly out the window as his head rested on the glass . Still hugging his duffel bag to his chest .

He was here . Seoul .

The town he stayed in before was an isolate , junked out place somewhere south .

Seoul looked much cleaner and had positive vibes , hopefully he'd find a job somewhere and find something to do .

Felix payed the cab driver with the money he stole and got out .

He was dropped at a bus stop where a cherry blossom tree bloomed .

He stood there and stretched slightly , breathing in the air as his face absorbed the light of the sun .

A wind blew , making the blossoms fall from the tree , forming a pink shower around Felix .

Felix couldn't help but smile a little , his puffy eyes closing up as he smiled and reached his hand out to grab some of the pink petals.

Felix stopped when he felt someone watching from the corner of his eye. Hopefully it wasn't some creep of something .

But Felix began freaking out when the person came up to him .

"you an Aussie ?" A boy spoke to him in English with a heavy Aussie accent .

"I- uh- y-yeah . How'd you-" Felix answered back in English but got cut off .

"You're duffle says 'sydney' on it" Chan said , pointing at Felix's bag .

"Oh yeah" Felix said as he looked at his bag in realisation .