Chapter 11

20 days later.

Rajveer and Naina's wedding was a huge affair. After learning about Lala's death, everyone was much, much more relaxed. While rest of them planned the wedding, Arnav helped Rajveer plan the proposal which was a huge hit. He gave Rajveer access to his helicopter and helped him set up a dinner date at Point 1857. When they returned, Rajveer and Naina had huge smiles on their faces and Naina had a ring on her finger.

Khushi was crazy with happiness. She danced through 10 songs back to back during the Sangeet. She even got Arnav to dance with her in three songs. She had 'Raina' written in her hand during the Mehendi function to celebrate their love. Her smile wouldn't lessen for anything as she tied the knots for her parents. Arnav had to spend hours pacifying her when it was time for Naina's bidaai. It was the first time a daughter was giving her mother bidaai with her own father. 

Super six got posted in the Delhi headquarter to capture rest of Eagle's members. Rajveer was given his lost rank back along with every thing else. He was promoted and posted as the leader of  group of this investigation. Naina decided she wanted to lead a calm life now. Since she would have to go with Rajveer wherever he would get posted, she decided to start working with an NGO for abused women and children. This NGO had offices all over India.

Since Raina were scheduled to shift to their own bungalow next week, Rajveer wanted to spend alone time with his daughter. He wanted to know everything about his only child. After looking around the whole mansion, he was told that Khushi liked to spend time on the terrace. He found Khushi sitting on the rooftop floor, her head tilted upwards with a serene smile on her face. 

"Mind if I join you?" Rajveer asked as he approached his daughter.

Khushi turned her head to look at him with a smile. "Hume bohot achha lagega agar aap humare saath baithenge to." [I would love it if you sit with me for a while.] she told him. "Pehle case aur fir shaadi ki bhag daur me hum dono ko mauka hi nahi mila thikse waqt bitane ka." she remarked with a pout. [We didn't get to spend enough time together due to the case and wedding arrangements.]

"I agree. I also had been looking forward to spend time with you... I wanted to get to know my daughter. My little lioness!" he told her affectionately as he sat beside her. "Yaha akeli kya kar rahi ho?" [Why are you sitting here alone?] he asked, wrapping his arms around his knees.

"Devi maiya ko thank you bol rahi thi. Even though she took her time, but at the end, she helped me fix everything." [I was thanking my goddess.] Khushi told him with a smile. "Apko pata hai, papa, she's my best friend. Haa, kabhi kabhi hum inn se ruth jate hai but we always make up." she shared. [You know I consider her my best friend. Yes, I do get angry with her sometimes, but we always make up.]

Rajveer smiled at his daughter's deep faith in her God. "Tell me about you, beta. Tell me everything. Main sab janna chahta hu tumhare bareme. I'm sorry... I'm sorry that I wasn't there with you. I know I can't give you back your childhood, but I promise to be by your side for the rest of my life." he told her fiercely. [I want to know everything.]