Epilogue

3 years later.

Rajveer returned home after a long day at work. He had stayed in Army long enough to catch all of Lala's allies and Eagle's members. He completed his promise and was successful.  He caught the last one last week. So, he had handed over his resignation letter this morning. 

"Naina?!" He called out to his wife. "I'm home!" He added.

Suddenly, he heard footsteps running towards him with a familiar giggling sound. He looked down in time to find his 2 year old grandson, Ansh running towards him. He knelt down and hug the little boy in greeting.

"Nanji, you tame!" Ansh said in his little baby voice.

Rajveer laughed and placed kisses on both of his chubby cheeks. "If I knew my dear dear grandson would be here, I would have come home earlier." He told his grandson as he picked the little boy in his arms.

"Daddy say suppise." Ansh informed him nodding his head cutely.

"Aww... it's a surprise? I really loved it." Rajveer assured his grandson.

Ansh smiled widely. He was pleased that his grandfather had loved the surprise. "Nanji, putbol?" He asked tilting his head.

"Let your Nanaji shower and change. I promise we will play football afterwards. Okay?"

"Tay." Arsh replied before running towards the living room 
where his father was working on his laptop. "Daddy! Daddy! Nanji tame. We play putbol. You wanna?" he asked tugging on his father's pants.

Arnav smiled at his son before closing his laptop. "Yes, I'll also play with you and your Nanji." he said picking up his son on his lap.

"I go tell mamma?" Ansh asked.

"That's not necessary. Let your mamma hang out with your nanu." 

"Mamma cook, light? Nau food not yummy." Ansh made a face. Even the two year old knew that Naina didn't cook well. 

Arnav burst into laughter. "Shh, kiddo! Your nanu might get angry if she hear you!" He told her son playfully.

" What will make me angry if I hear about it?" Naina asked with her hands on her hips. She heard the Arnav's last line when she was passing by the living room.

Both father and son stared at her wide eyed. It was clear she almost caught him saying something bad about her behind her back. Naina raised her eyebrow at the two of them, amused. "It was about my cooking, wasn't it?" she asked dryly.

"We no say youl food no yummy." Ansh told her innocently.

Naina burst into giggles. "You even ruined my image in front of my grandson!" She gave Arnav a mock accused look. 

"I believe, maa, it was you cooking skills that did it." Arnav replied with a shrug. 

"I'll... I'll do something to you." Naina warned him before stomping off to complain to Khushi about her husband. She really loved Arnav like her own son. She was happy that he felt comfortable enough with her to joke around. Khushi had shared with Naina about their past. While she wasn't particularly pleased with Arnav's past actions, his childhood trauma explained why he was that way before. Now, Arnav was a devoted husband and a loving family man. He was fiercely protective of all of his family members like a lion was of his pride's members.

"Your husband has been bad mouthing me to my grandson." Naina announced as soon as she entered the kitchen where Khushi and Meera were cooking dinner. 

"No one needs to bad mouth you, my dear child. Your cooking skill speaks for itself." Meera told her teasingly.

"Maa!" Naina whined, "You're too much! Kabhi to meri side le liya kiziye." she pouted. [Take my side some times as well.]