7.

3 years ago

3 years ago

We were on our way to the pub in the same limo we had arrived in although now beside me, Nina and Val there was also some of my team mates, Aiden, Theo, Lucas and Julian.

All of us were sat laughing as we all talked, Aiden took out the champagne and opened it shaking it twice as the champagne exploded over all of us wetting our clothes, more laughs echoed throughout the limo.

"So Val and Dom how long have you two been together?" Aiden asked giving me a smug smirk, before i got to say anything Val interrupted.

"Oh no no it's not like this, we're just friends." She said, almost hesitantly, as her eyes slid over to mine, Nina scoffed from beside us, yet all i could focus on way Val her eyes looking into mine as if she was searching for something, something she nearly found until i pulled up my walls.

"Yes just friends." I said smiling down at her, leaning down to kiss the corner of her lips, and i could feel her turn red as my cheek made contact with her soft warm skin.

And sure enough i was right as i came back up to be faced with a red faced Val and i smirked yet it quickly disappeared as her face held a smirk off her own, planning something, our conversations continued, until i felt a hand sliding up my leg, first it started at my knee her fingers lazily draping across my leg until she continued her path up my leg, her whole hand spread on my thigh.

She looked around at everyone making sure no one was paying attention and sure enough no one was, and my breath hitched as her palm inched closer now hovering over my dick, i looked at her yet her attention was somewhere else, acting unbothered, unbothered by the way she was affecting me, her palm then suddenly spread over my dick making me release a low groan almost inaudible, no one heard it over the load music playing through the limo except Val who turned to me her doe eyes looking up at me and just like that she took her hand off, turned the other way whilst leaning into me and acted like noting happened.

That fucking tease.

Soon enough we had arrived in front of the Bar, and Val had to just get out of the limo first her ass in my face as her hand brushed against my dick again.

This girl is going to be the death of me.

We all walked in everyone immediately going towards the bar ordering drinks.

Everyone, and 5 shots of Vodka later we were all pretty tipsy.

"Today's game was great." Theo said from beside me, everyone nodding and agreeing with him, and I had noticed the way Nina was eyeing Theo her eyes travelling up and down his body and lingering a bit too long, today was too good of a day to care.

"We're going on the dance floor!" Nina said, as she started tugging on Val's hand, Val turned to me as Nina was pulling her hand, she winked and bit her lip.