8.

3 years ago

3 years ago

I walked around campus, dragging my feet with every step.

I am actually fucking dead right now

my head is booming like there is some fucking concert and my feet feel heavier than normal.

My eyes are starting to close by themselves as i finally push the door to the exit open, and for the first time in my life i hate the way the sun is shining directly onto me, any other day i would have loved how much the sun is out but right now it's drilling a hole through my head, and it feels worse than it sounds.

I feel tingling in my nose and quickly take out a tissue sneezing into it, as i sniffle some more, i might as well just fucking cry in a second.

I spot Nina under our tree that casts a shadow over us and practically sprint over to her, by sprinting i mean walking with what's fucking left inside of me.

Her eyes widen as she sees me, pulling me down when im at arms reach.

I winced as my back hit the tree, but was thankful for the shade, i rested my head backwards and as i sighed in content, i might as well go to fucking sleep here.

Nina's warm hand makes contact with my forehead as she slaps it across like a towel.

"What the fuck happened to you, your so pale and oh my daise i'm sorry but did you get any sleep last night, you look like you haven't slept in days." Nina said as i opened one of my eyes to find a small mirror in front of me, and fuck was she right the eye bags under my eyes couldn't be any more purple as they dragged down my face, my skin was pale a large contrast to my usely tan skin.

I don't even want to talk about my hair as the messy bun that i put my hair in this morning looked a lot like a birds nest now.

"I don't know i just feel a bit ill." A bit is just a fraction of what i'm feeling right now.

"A bit? Babe you're looking a lot like death right now." She said, and i could almost hear the amusement in her tone as she spoke.

I laughed with what was left in me as i laid my head back against the tree, the trunk feeling uncomfortable beneath my head but i let it slide.

"You have to go home, like right now." She said as her phone was already out.

"I'll pop in on my way home and drop off some soup and movies for you, i'll call Dominic to come pick you up my car broke down last week." She said as i knocked the phone out of her hand.

"No don't call Dominic, you know how he is when i get sick, he's so over protective and i can hardly leave his side." I said rolling my eyes, as she started to smirk.

"Mhm don't act like you don't like it." She scoffed eyeing me and picking her phone back up.

"Yeah right." I laughed crossing my hands over my chest, Nina gave me a side eye as she slowly turned her head.