Prologue

Valentina and Dominic, Dominic and Valentina those two had hated each other since they were kids with Valentinas bubbly personality and Dominic's cold heart they just don't get along, for Dominic she had always been his little sisters, Antonnina's, annoying best friend, and for Valentina he had been her best friends Older brother that she loved to annoy, so what happens when Antonnina proposes the idea of Valentina to move in with her and her brother and now she has to deal with Dominic in the room next to her?

Its no secret that opposites attract.

____________

I was currently standing in the kitchen with my fluffy cow slippers on and a duvet wrapped around me humming to a song I didn't know the name of. I always had this thing where I knew the song and didn't know its name this shit happens all the time and its so fucking frustrating.

 I was peacefully cutting my strawberry when an intruder walked into the kitchen what the fuck its 2 in the morning why is anyone awake, except me of course, this bitch really thinks that I'm going to let them interrupt my strawberry cutting session at 2 in the morning oh fuck no.

I picked up my spoon and pointed it at the door where the intruder was going to attack me.

It wasn't an intruder though, it was a rat, jokes its just Dominic same thing really.

I sighed and went back to cutting my strawberry's, I saw them and I just had to buy them they were so juicy and thick, just like my massive penis- anyways

"Why the fuck are you cutting strawberry's with a spoon." The rat speaks?! How long have I been asleep for animals to talk and Excuse me? What the fuck as he got against spoon cutting strawberry people anyway, the discrimination is real, really hits a spot in my heart, I grab my heart dramatically and he scoffs at my antics, what an ass. 

"Because I can. You got a problem with it? Dom tortilla chip. " I asked using his famous nickname that I made myself, pretty proud of this one though there's a lot more to choose from such as; rat, wild animal, tortilla chip, the devil himself, Dom Dom, fast and most definitely furious and many more but lets not get into details.

"Stop fucking calling me that. " 

Wow, I go out of my way to make these nicknames up and then he does this, those specific nickname was made when he was watching Fast and the Furious, and also by the funny Dom videos on Tik Tok. He loves it really he's just messing.

"Oh shut up Dom you know you love them, I'll make up even more now that I'm living here-" I said but the rat cut me off when did this kitchen turn into the Ratatouille film?

"Your living here?!" He shouted, woah calm down there mate, see the fast and most definitely furious fits this situation, but anyways let me start from the beginning.

Guys what do you think of this so far? This is short just because its the Prologue don't worry ;)