E𝐈G𝐇T𝐄E𝐍

𝗧𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬, 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲 𝙥𝙢

𝗧𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬, 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲 𝙥𝙢.
::  𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗼𝘄! ::📍𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸

𝘁𝘄: 𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙚.

𝗝𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗦 𝙥𝙤𝙫.

"Jean, I'm afraid to inform you that you're basically failing math and biology." The principal says with a sigh of disappointment as she looks at her computer facing her. "Passing the rest, but barely."

"What? That can't be! I—"

"If you want to even be able to pass Junior, let alone senior year, you really have to start taking your studies seriously. I know it's only the start of Junior year, but.."

Jean groans as he slouches further into the seat, basically sinking into it as he realises he's in deep shit. Not only for his future, but his at home life too. His leg bounced up and down as he stared into space to avoid eye contact, playing with the rings on his fingers too for comfort.

His father would kill him if he got ahold of his report card. He'd usually get to the reports before his parents could even know it was sent out, plus he blocked the school on both devices of his parents. When they would ask about it, it would be an "I don't know" or a "not sure".

"You really have to put a lot more work into study and school work. It says here you haven't been turning in homework at all since the start of this year. Why?" The principal continued to press into a bunch of other things with her mouse, clicking loudly. "Don't know." He mumbled as he stared at the ticking clock behind her.

"I'd also appreciate if you looked at me when I'm talking to you, Jean." She said as she cleared her throat, eyes glaring at him. He blinks away from the clock and looks at her now.

No matter how hard he tried to study or attempt to do homework, the words just didn't make sense or wouldn't go into his brain. He never understood why he didn't get it because even if he did try to pay attention he simply couldn't comprehend it so he didn't even bother trying anymore.

He felt stupid so it would be dumber to even attempt to do so. Plus, he didn't even know how to ask for help, he thought it was an embarrassing thing to do. Be 'vulnerable'. He slowly chewed his gum lowly in a way she didn't hear. It was silent for a few moments, the only thing aloud was the clock ticking slowly.

"If this continues I might have to schedule a meeting with your parents soon..." He suddenly snapped back to his senses once he heard that Godforsaken word. He let out a shaky breath before opening his mouth to speak.

"It saddens me, because you have so much potential..."

"Miss, I promise you i'll find a way to bump my grades up this year. I'll take this seriously." He says, sitting up and she raises a brow. "You better. Because this is not looking good..." she replied with a sigh. "You may go."