𝐒I𝐗T𝐄E𝐍

𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬, 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗺

::             📍𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗹 & 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗿𝘁

You quickly sprayed some vanilla body spray on yourself before putting it in your small bag which was laying open on your bed. Your glasses rested on your head, you put them on and then look at your open suitcase next to your bag, also on your bed.

You had a small checklist on your notes app of everything in case you forgot anything so you went over it and you were pretty much organised. You had your back to the window, facing your bed as the sun from the sunrise shined on you and it got in your eyes.

It was a little less hotter than yesterday and the previous days you had been here, you felt the chilly summer air on your arms and you slightly shivered at the feel of it.

You then grab your phone and set it up somewhere to look at your hair and outfit to make sure everything was in place.

#𝗞𝗘𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗨𝗧𝗘!

You dusted yourself off as you tilted your head. Your boho braids were up in a simple high ponytail, two strands at the front out. Your belly button piercing was also exposed and beginning to heal. Pretty, you thought to yourself, smiling.

You then hear the door opening, you turn your head around to see Nailea walking into the room. Her own braids were down, framing her face as she wore a grey sweatsuit. "Hey," she smiles at you as she walks over to the opposite side of the bed to grab her own backpack and water bottle she brought. "Hiii..." you replied as you glance at her then lean over to zip up your suitcase.

"Just forgot my bottle in here." She adds as she grabs her Stanley cup from the nightstand. You nod slowly and then lift your suitcase up to put it on the ground and pull the lever up. You glance at your apple watch to see that it's 5:30, it's best to get going now. You were sure everyone was down there anyways.

"Oh, I can wait for you if you want so we can head down together. Im going down anyways." You say to her and she hums in agreement. "Sure let me just organise a few things." She replies as she rummages through her backpack for a few moments and then she's ready to go.