Seduce Me

I do not own Sword Art Online.

A/N:

A random story of Kirisuna fluff with smut. Enjoy.

This chapter was inspired by the beautiful art work [from Twitter] of Asuna in the long white sweater. If you know, you know. It's so BEAUTIFUL! <3 

Note, yes, I did mention Eugeo just because. Don't ask me why and/or how he's there. Just go with it, thank you.

Third Person's POV:

-Late evening during Autumn -

Kazuto had arrived home after Eugeo invited him out to the gym.

Ever since Eugeo came to live in the 'real world' and eventually got used to his new body. He was eager to pick up swordsmanship [since he'd studied and devoted three years of his life to being a swordsman] so Kazuto and Suguha taught him kendo.

To stay in shape and to improve on his swordsmanship, Eugeo started to go to the gym. Soon after, Eugeo dragged Kazuto to the gym because:

One, he didn't want to go alone.

Eugeo appreciates having company and he couldn't think of anyone else he trusts to be his spotter when he weightlifts.

Two, the first few times he went to the gym alone, Eugeo got swarmed by a bunch of girls.

Even to this day, Eugeo still wasn't very good at dealing with girls, especially if they were approaching him aggressively. However, when Alice heard, she started to attend the gym as well. Not only to keep an eye on Eugeo, but exercising was good for both the mind and body.

Three, Asuna suggested Eugeo to ask Kazuto to attend the gym because she was concerned if he was getting enough exercise.

After much convincing, Kazuto considered attending the gym at least once a week, but in the end. He has been attending at least twice a week for the past two months. He started back in late August, and it was now October. It wasn't much, but there was some improvement on his endurance training, and he started building a bit of muscle.

When Kazuto got home [to his apartment, living with Asuna] he dropped his gym bag onto the floor in the living room. He was exhausted and didn't bother to place the stuff from the bag into the laundry basket. He knew Asuna would nag him for that, but he made sure to make a mental note to empty the bag before she found out.

At that moment, all Kazuto wanted was to sit and lay down on the bed. He opened the door to the bedroom and saw a familiar silhouette, "Asuna, you're home early," he smiled. There was no way he could mistake that slender built figure. "Whoa!" as he stops and his jaw drops.

Asuna wore a cream-colored white sweater where the length ran down mid-thigh almost doubling as a dress. Her position, sitting on the bed, left little to the imagination since the sweater ran long, Kazuto couldn't tell if she wore anything underneath. All there was to tease him with was the small glimpse of exposed skin between the white sweater dress and the pair of long skinny black boots. The boots she put on were made to fit and shape along with the curves of her legs.

Kazuto gulped at the sight, 'is she trying to seduce me?' he wondered. The fatigue he felt before was now replaced with arousal and lust.

"Do you like it?"

"Huh?"

"Do you like the sweater?"

'Like' wasn't the word Kazuto would use. He 'loved' it. "It looks great on you, Asuna."

"That's great," she smiled. "I'm happy to hear that."

Kazuto sat on the bed next to Asuna and entwined his fingers along a strain of her hair. "Did you curl your hair by chance? It looks nice," he smiled.