Picnic

I do not own Sword Art Online.

Third Person's POV:

Today was a beautiful day for a picnic, thought Asuna as she waited for Kazuto to lock the apartment door. Since it was a nice sunny day, she decided to wear a pink cardigan over a lacy white dress. Once Kazuto checked that the door was locked, he joined her as they left to go spend the day at the park.

At the Park –

Asuna carefully set down the red checkered pattern blanket onto the grass then ran her fingers over the soft fabric. Afterwards, she slowly plopped down onto the blanket while holding onto the skirt of her dress in place. As Kazuto sat down beside her with his hand already reaching for the lid of the picnic basket. Asuna lightly smacks his hand away. "Just wait a little longer, Kirito. Enjoy the sunlight a little." she suggested.

After giving in some thought towards her suggestion. He quickly complied as he closed his eyes while listening to the light breeze brush against the tree's leaves. "Well, it is nice under the tree in all ..." he then leaned back onto the blanket and it didn't take long for him to eventually doze off into a nap.

Asuna gives out a small smile before lifting up her head to look up at the tree. The way how the tree sheltered them from the blazing sun, help lessen the intense sunrays into a calm and soothing warmth. It felt so relaxing to Asuna that she eventually closed her eyes as well. The calm atmosphere also reminded her of their days back in Aincrad.

On floor 59, Asuna found Kirito taking a nap. She was upset with his lay back personality and tried to tell him off for not working, that day, in the front lines. Kirito responded that the weather in Aincrad was at its best and it would be a waste to be in a labyrinth on such a day. After listening to his reply, she rested beside him to test his theory and fell asleep with him. Asuna slept under the tree until sunset and Kirito remained there the whole time protecting her.

That was the day she began to recognize her feelings towards Kazuto and holds that memory dear in her heart. Asuna takes in a deep breath as her shoulders began to relax and lets the warm sunrays wash over her.

She then opens her eyes due to a sly poke at her leg. Asuna looks down and finds Kazuto poking her. "What, what is it?" she asked.

"Didn't mean to wake you up, but I'm hungry now." He said sheepishly.

Asuna nodded her head, "You waited long enough," she smiled. "Dig in." she said as Kazuto's eyes gleamed with joy as he reached for the lid of the basket to reveal his all-time favorite, her spicy sandwiches. After finishing their meal, the two laid down next to each other, enjoying the others company.

Asuna rested on top of Kazuto's chest and it didn't take long for her to doze off. There she found herself dreaming about the future. It was a nice vivid dream, until her dream suddenly ended. When she woke up, she found herself with tears in her eyes. "Hey Asuna," she looked over to see that Kazuto was by her side. His voice showed concern as he saw tears in her eyes, "everything alright?"

"Y-yeah." she replied while drying her tears, "I'm fine, I promise. I just had a very nice dream, but it ended too fast, but more than anything. I know that, it'll come true." she smiled.

"What was your dream about?" he asked.

"I dreamt about the future, our future." Kazuto smiled as he leaned in to hear more. Asuna continued on, "I saw you carrying little Yui on his shoulders playing airplane. As I watch the two of you goof off. We were having a little picnic, just like this one. We're smiling and laughing. Everything was perfect. In a faraway distant, I could see our home. It was modeled after the forest house on floor 22 in Aincrad. Just as my dream was about to come to an end, I find myself siting underneath a tree. Similar to the one we're sitting under, rubbing my belly. There I saw that I was pregnant, with our child."

"That does sound like a good dream." he smiled. "And I'll do whatever I can to make that a reality, Asuna."

With happy tears in her eyes, "I love you."

"I love you too." Kazuto says as he leans in for a kiss.

"Let's come here again someday," Asuna said as they parted from their kiss "next time with our 'whole' family." she blushed.

Kazuto blushes for moment then a mischievous smile appears on his face. "Yui will be a part of our life, I promise." He innocently smiled, "until then, let's make Yui's wish come true." Kazuto leans in closer towards Asuna then nips the side of her neck. Asuna yelps, "K-Kirito"

"Yui did say that she always wanted a younger sibling, probably a little sister. Let's make that happen. Only if you want to?" He said in his mischievous voice.

Asuna blushes. "D-don't ask me that. You know me ... and how I feel."

"So is that a yes?" He teased as he left kisses her along the neck.

"Ah! Ki-Kirito. That's not fair!"

"Why, is it because I know where all of your sensitive spots are?" he then nibbled the side of her ear.

Asuna yelps as she tightly grips onto his shirt. "N-no! I-it's just embarrassing."

"Nobody can see us. Don't worry." Kazuto then carefully lies her down on the blank as he caresses her thigh.

"Ah! Kirito!" Asuna bit her lip, trying to resist from the slight touch of her lover's lips. As she tightly grips onto the blanket. Kazuto laid himself beside Asuna as he slips one hand beneath her dress as the other hand was pulling her body closer towards his. Reaching beneath the dress he found his way to her panties and noticed how wet it was. Kazuto smiled as he teased her that she was getting turned on. She didn't have to answer as her body had already responded.

Kazuto then slowly pulled down her panties then inserted his two fingers inside her. He whispered to her that she didn't have to hold back. That it was okay for her to shout because it meant that he was making her feel good. Blushing bright red and was reaching her limit. Asuna wrapped her arms around Kazuto's neck and leaned over his shoulder. There she released her sweet moans as Kazuto was reaching towards his limit as well. He then called out to her, "Asuna, I want you." She then turned to face him and there he saw the familiar look in her eyes. "Are you sure?" he asked. Asuna nodded then pulled him in for an intense kiss. Kazuto unzipped his pant and pulled down his blue boxers, where revealed his hard member. Asuna spread her legs out and as he positioned himself inside her.

Kazuto couldn't help find how irresistibly cute she was as he listened to her soft short breaths and her sweet moans. "Ki-Kirito ... I mean ... Kazuto ..." she said in between breaths. "I love you. I love you so very much. Please, don't let go."

Kazuto simply replied with the swift moment of his body. Catching Asuna off guard, but she didn't mind it. "I won't." he answered. "Not ever." as he leans in closer towards another passionate kiss. The couple kissed and kissed. Fighting over dominance and exchanging tongue. As they parted from their passionate kiss. Kazuto began to build up speed until the thrusts became wild.

"A-Asuna," as he caressed her cheek, "I'm getting close."

"M-me too." She cutely responded to him with a blush look on her face. This almost sends Kazuto over to the edge. So he slowed down to hold the urge to cum. As this left Asuna feeling anxious as her body began moving on its own to create more friction.

"Ka-Kazuto ...."

"Y-yeah Asuna?"

"I ... I want ... I want to have your babies."

"Huh?"

"I want to have your children."

"Well it's a given and I wouldn't have pictured anyone else, but you. Asuna."

"Oh Kazuto. Ah! Please, let it all inside me."

"Ah! Asuna, I'm cumming!"

"Ah! Yes! I-I'm cumming!" The couple climaxed and collapsed onto the blanket. Once they recovered the couple laid there, side by side, happily smiled at one another.

"That was amazing." Asuna blushed.

"You're amazing." He smiled.

"Kazuto, I love you. I hope we have a family someday." she smiled.

"Me too. I love you, Asuna." He says as kissed her on the forehead.

The End.