Role Play - Doctor and Patient

I do not own Sword Art Online.

Third Person's POV:

A/N: This is part 2 of the previous chapter. Enjoy.

"Are you nervous?" Asuna asked as she sat down on the bed next to him.

Kazuto blushes, "N-no. I just ... never done this before ... role play, I mean." Asuna then reached her hand over his and give Kazuto a quick peek on the lips. "Don't worry, you'll do fine. Just follow my lead." Asuna said as she lies down, propping herself, on the bed. Asuna went back wearing her pink night gown as Kazuto had put on the white lab coat.

After taking in a few quick seconds to get into character, Asuna begins with, "Oh Doctor, please help me." she says with both a seductive look and voice. She then directs his attention to where her chest is heaving as she takes in short breaths. "There's this painful urge that's spreading all over my body." she explained.

It was now Kazuto's turn to speak, after taking a deep breath, he began with, "Miss Asuna, where did the pain start?" he asked.

Asuna left out a quick smile, 'he's getting the hang of this now' she thought. Asuna got back to character, "It all started right here." She said as she directed him that the pain originated between her legs. Kazuto gulped after realizing where she was going with this, then cleared his throat. "And where does it hurt now?" he asked.

Asuna slowly moved her hands upward as Kazuto's eyes followed up along with them to her chest. "Right here, Doctor. My chest hurts and it's making it hard for me to breathe."

"Then let me examine it, Miss Asuna." It didn't take long for Kazuto to fondle her breast. Asuna released a few soft moans. Kazuto smiled, "Miss Asuna, I'm afraid that I going to have to remove your nightgown."

Asuna then says in a nervous and shy voice, "then please be gentle, Doctor."

Kazuto gulped at how good of a performance she was doing. He slowly removed the straps of the nightgown and let it slip from his hands as it fell to reveal Asuna's exposed skin. His hands were immediately drawn to her chest, fondling them. "Let me exam those closer." He said as he began to suck onto one of her breast while fondling the other and switching in between. As she holds onto the back of his head and failing to hold in her moans, "Ah! Kazuto ...ah!"

"How's that Miss Asuna?"

"My chest feels a little better, but now my lips hurt."

"Then let me inspect them right away." He says as he then adjusts himself, standing behind her. Still fondling her breast as Asuna turns to face him as their lips meet. The two share a passionate kiss and exchanged tongue. After parting from their kiss. Kazuto continue on with, "I concluded the examination." he said. "You're suffering from sensual arousal and the only treatment for this is to release this tension by being intimate with a close lover. Miss Asuna, do have anyone like that?"

"No Doctor, I unfortunately don't."

"Then I am afraid that I will have fill in for that role." He says as he takes off his white lab coat. Kazuto leans onto the bed, hovering above Asuna, and removes his boxers to reveal to erected member. "Don't worry, I always take care of my patients and my patient is you, Miss Asuna." Kazuto then nips along the side of her neck.

"Oh Doctor." She lightly moaned as Kazuto leaves a trail of his touch to her opening. He inserts his fingers inside of her. Inserting them in and out, slowly. Teasing poor Asuna.

"Does Miss Asuna, want all of me?" he teased.

"Y-yes." She said quietly with her hands covering her mouth.

"What, I can't hear you?"

She then removes her hand and replies with "Yes!" with a blushing tearful face.

"Good girl." Kazuto smiled. He then takes his fingers out and licks off her sweet juices. Kazuto gets into position and slowly inserts himself inside. Kazuto teased her with long and short thrusts. Making it so that she couldn't resist the wonderful pleasure that surged through her very core from her lover's wild thrusts. "K-kiss me. Kazuto. Kiss me, please!" she cried as their hands intertwined together. Kazuto then leaned forward to give Asuna a sweet tender kiss.

After the kiss, Asuna couldn't hold in her moans any longer. To Kazuto, it was music to his ears. Only he could listen to Asuna making these erotic sounds and he was content by the fact she was only making them because of him. Kazuto found himself biting his bottom lip and grunting in order to fight the urge to cum as he thrusted further into Asuna.

"Ka-Kazuto." she called. "I ... I'm ... I'm cumming." she cried.

"M-me too." After a one more last thrust the couple came. Kazuto carefully removed himself and laid beside Asuna.

Once Asuna caught her breathe, she looked over to Kazuto and smiled. "Oh Doctor, that was amazing."

He responded in character with, "Well I do what I can for my patients, but ..."

"But what?"

"Miss Asuna, I'm afraid you still need treatment."

"Huh?"

"Your sensual arousal was treated for today, but for tomorrow and the days ahead of you. You'll need constant treatment ... by me, personally, every day. I need you to come in twice a day. Once in the morning and once in the evening."

Upon the serious look on his face and after comprehending it. Asuna blushed bright red, "Ka-Kazuto!?!?!"

He places a finger to her lips, "Now Miss Asuna, it's Doctor and remember ... its Doctor's order. No buts. I'll see you tomorrow for your next appointment. Unless you want to double the treatment."

Asuna shakes her head. "Okay. Stop! Enough. I want Kazuto to come back to me." She blushed.

Kazuto sheepishly smiles. "I'm only half kidding."

"Half!?!?"

Kazuto kisses Asuna on the forehead then smiles. "I love you, Asuna."

With a blushing look on her face, "I love you too, Kazuto."

"We should do this again, some time." He said with a mischievous smile.

Asuna didn't answer with words, but with another kiss on the lips. "Does that answer your question?"

The End.