Leo Meets CoverGirl

Liberty POV
Bzzzzz. Ugg be quite Phone. Bzzzz.
Ugg who is texting me it 8 in the morning.
Leo🎶 is texting you.
Leo who is Leo. Oh God LEO. Hey Leothelion how you doing across the pond. Hey Liberty how my U.S friend doing. Sorry to text you this early it 1 in the afternoon here. Yea thanks it's 8 in the morning here. So how is living the life of a super star treating you. Oh you know Not Getting my way and too many fans it gets annoying. Just Kidding I love my fans. Wait have you seen the new CoverGirl video. Really you are like in love with someone you never met. I mean it just sad to me. Well little miss. never loved someone you never met. I don't know it her voice is like it talking to me. I just fell in love with her voice. Am I crazy. Liberty. Yes. Leo you are crazy. I mean it's love.Is it weird that I don't believe that anyone can love me. But I believe in love for everyone else. I mean my parents have been marry for 30 years and now an days everyone gets divorce.
Liberty it's not crazy it's love. Well I have to go. Bye Liberty.

It was weird texting to Leo when he is talking about me.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Blair I need your help.
Libby I think this is a really stupid idea I mean so many things can go wrong.
Be quiet Lee I think this is a amazing idea. Why thank you Blair.
Is it done yet. All most done. Liberty clam down I mean really. I so excited to finally talk and see my fans I mean I am almost at 2 million subscribers. it's just unreal. I asked Blair to make a pixie art picture of me to put when talking to fans on omgle. Liberty it is done ok. ( pic is above) it Amazing Blair. Thanks. I tweeted that I am on omgle and tweeted the pic that Blair made so there would know it's me.
When I got on omgle I put for my likes
CoverGirl, Singing, and YouTube.
I was terrified that my secret cover was going to be blown. Libby clam down you are going to be ok. lee said. Liberty me and lee are going to be right here. go on click it your fans are waiting.
Thanks guys. Oh and Libby you have 5 minutes for each person. Ok lee.
I click it.
/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:
Hi I type.
Oh my god hi you are amazing. I wish we knew who you are. Omg. Hi what's your name. oh and talk to me like I am anyone else have..............
I been on Omegle for 55 minutes and 119 fans. it been amazing. I click goodbye to go to the last person. I almost gasp when I saw who it was.
Leo.
Leo: Hello CoverGirl.
Well hello. Who do I have the opportunity to talk too.
Leo: My name is Leo. I am a rapper. I am in a group with I best meet Charlie called Bars and Melody.
Oh I know who there are I am a fan.
I love the song Stay Strong. The music video is one of my favorite of all time. So Leo lets talk about what we like to do other then music.
Leo: I like football (soccer).
Oh me too.
Leo: I want to ask you something a friend has asked me. What Harry Potter house are you. I am Gryffindor.

Well I am a Gryffindor too. I know it not because the main character. I really am.
Leo: why don't you want to show your face.
I don't want the fame and I want people to love my voice not how I look and everything.
Leo: I get that. I wish girl are not like I love you so much Omg marry me.
Haha Leo.
Plus I have things got on with me that people judge so easily. It just hard with life. I wish I still am 5. It wAs so easy back then I could be an thing I want to be that day.
Leo: I know the feeling. since we blow up in the UK and other places in Europe. It just hard. i mean my dream is coming true and I mean that is amazing and all but it's hard with everything that comes with it. I sometimes wish that we never auditions for Uk got talent that day, I men wish it made our dreams come true and everything but it's hard you know.
Yes I do know Leo I mean you put video of yourself singing one day and within hours you have millions of views but with that it comes with death threats and people threaten to find out who you are and tell everyone. You having to hind the fact to your best friend that there favorite YouTuber is you. its just hard sometimes you wish you never put up the video.

Leo: I think I understand what you are saying I have hundreds of girls at my fingertips now but I fallen in love with the one girl I know I can't have. but what's worst is that I have to hear her everyday so I will feel better.

I know that feeling I fell in love with a
Boy though a my phone it just hard because when you find out he that he knows who you are but not with who you really are. I mean I think that is the worst kind of feeling to have.

Leo: I agree with you. it is hard.

It was so nice to talk to you but I have to go. it was so nice to talk to you. bye Leo.
................................................................
You just ended the conversation
When I saw that felt like I could Findlay breathe. Liberty Liberty liberty LIBERTY. yes. Are you ok.
I don't know Blair. I don't know. I just talk to the boy who I love but loves me for someone else. it's hard he doesn't even know my name.
But I know what I want to sing.
.........................1...2....3...........................
I've always been the kind of girl
That hid my face
So afraid to tell the world
What I've got to say
But I have this dream
Right inside of me
I'm gonna let it show
It's time to let you know
to let you know

This is real
This is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now
Gonna let the light shine on me
Now I've found who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I wanna be
This is me

Do you know what it's like
To feel so in the dark
To dream about a life
Where you're the shining star
Even though it seems
Like it's too far away
I have to believe in myself
It's the only way

This is real
This is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now
Gonna let the light shine on me
Now I've found who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I wanna be
This is me

You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing
I need to find you
I gotta find you
You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you
I gotta find you

This is real
This is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now
Gonna let the light shine on me
Now I've found who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I wanna be
This is me

You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me

This is me

You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing

Now I've found who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I wanna be
This is me
----------------------------------------------
Blair can you please wait outside while I talk to Libby about something please.
Sure baby. Libby did you sing this song for a boy I mean it was the best so faw but remember that friends before boys ok. Ok Lee
................................................................
Hey guy's long time no talk I been really busy so sorry I know that not a good reason hope you liked this chapter
❤️Mrc