Avery

It been 3 days since Everything has happened my mom and dad has visited me. But today my bff Avery is visiting today so I Am so excited. Avery is visiting after school. Avery is tan with blonde hair and blue eyes. I had one more hour before Avery come so I went on YouTube I saw a that my video has 1/2 million video on YouTube and it has not even been a day yet I was so excited everyone is talking about my video. Have you checked your views on your video yet. Hey lee yes I have it can't be real. Liberty I told you have a great voice and 1/2 million of people think so too. Hey lee I never asked why you are her. Um I here because I have a fuck up liver. Um how about you liberty. Lee if you are in the eating disorder unit. I have anorexia. liberty I will come back later to make a new video with you at about 8:00pm. Bye lee. Libby. Avery omg I miss you so much. How things at School Avery. It school Libby. Your mom told my mom what's going on. I am so sorry about what is happening to you. So Avery what is cool right now. Um this new YouTuber call CoverGirl. She is amzballs. Can I show you. Oh yea Avery I have to log out of something first. Here you go Avery. When Avery click on my video I was so happy. I am getting known. I seem so cool. She is good Avery. I know Libby. A whole lot of celebrities are tweeting about her. Really. Yea Libby. like who Avery. Umm 5sos,Bars and Melody,Katy Perry,Taylor Swift and a few others. That is so cool. I know Libby. Hey what time is it Libby. Umm It's 4:56pm. I have to go my mom is picking me up anytime now. Love you Libby. See you later. I have to get a Twitter. Um name CoverGirl. Pass word Liberty Moss. I'll put the link in my next video and text thanks for the views later. Hey Lee. Did you get a Twitter Libby. What yea. How did you know that and did you just call me Libby. Um I saw the you on your lap top and I had your friend call you that . Do you have an idea for a song Libby. No do you. Yea Burn by Ellie Goulding. That not a bad song Lee. Let me look up the lyrics first. Ok Lee I am ready.
We, we don't have to worry 'bout nothing
'Cause we got the fire, and we're burning one hell of a something
They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space
Light it up, like we're the stars of the human race, human race. That was amazing Libby. Thanks Lee. Here let me help you tweet. "Thank you so much for the support of my first ever video it means so much to me and thank you to everyone who tweeted about me" "Hi everyone I just posted a new video of me Covering Burn by Ellie Goulding. Hope you like it. again thank you so much for supporting me." Is that good Lee. Yea it perfect. So do you know when you are getting off bed rest. Hopefully tomorrow. I want you to show you something Yea that would be great. I glad I have you as a friend Lee. I am happy we are friends too Libby.

*************************************
Hey guys I finished the 3rd chapter in the same day as the 2 chapter. yay I am so happy I really like this book. I hope you are enjoying it too.
❤️️Mrc