CoverGirl Meet YouTube

Mom this is a really dumb idea. Give it a try sweetie please. Fine mom. Umm what a good name for my channel mom. SuperGirl,love,hope,peace mom these names suck. Anyways mom it 8:30am you should go now so you are not late for work. If you need anything call me honey. Bye mom. White face pale face breathing in the snow flakes. You good i am Emma I am next door. Hi I am Liberty. I am heading down to school do you want to tag along. Yea that would be nice Emma. Emma if you don't mind asking what kind of eating disorder do you have? Um I am here because I am anorexic Liberty. I am here for the same thing Emma. How old are you Emma. I am 16 Liberty. I am 14. We are here. I saw a big brightly colored room. With big windows every few feet. Liberty stay right here I go get the teacher. Ok Emma. I saw Emma talk to a tall lady who was Africa America. She look at me and started walking to me. Hi I am Miss.Kemp. Liberty what grade are you in. Oh I am in 8th grade. You can take the seat next to Emma for today. Thank you. Hi Emma. Hi liberty this is Leo and this is dash. Leo was bald had pale skin, and he was sitting in a wheelchair. Dash was Africa America he was checking out a girl next to him. Hi I am liberty. Miss.Kemp was talking about same book called little women. School was about 5 hours long. So it was not that bad. Bye Emma. I have to go I ran down to my room as fast as I could but when i was half way there I felt dizzy and before I knew it I passed out. When I woke up I had a Iv and it was dark outside and my mom and dad was in the chairs asleep. Mom,Dad. Liberty you are up. You had us so worried. Me and dad are going to get nurse David. Liberty you are up. How long have I been asleep. Liberty you been asleep for 6 hours. Liberty we have to put you on bed rest. For your safety. What no can I do anything else. No liberty I talked to your doctor and she thinks it's a great idea. I going take your Iv out. Mr and Mrs.Moss visiting hours are over. It 9:00pm liberty you should go to sleep. I came back later to check up on you. Emma hi. Hey liberty we are having a party upstairs do you want to go. I would love to but I am on bed rest. That sucks I come back later ok liberty. That would be nice. Bye Emma. White lips pale face breathing in the snow flakes. Hey you have a great voice. Thank you. There a boy who looks about 14 he had blonde hair tan skin green eyes. Hi I'm lee. What your name? Oh I'm liberty. No I going to call you CoverGirl. You cover songs and you are a girl. CoverGirl that it. What it. Oh sorry my mom is making me start a YouTube channel and I need a name. I like the name CoverGirl. You welcome. You should sing A Team by Ed Sheeran because that what you were singing right. Yea. Here I can film you if you want. Thanks Lee. Hey Lee can you not show my face. Sure Liberty I show just your Guitar. Thanks lee. Liberty you have a Amazing voice. You are going to be a hit. And that how My channel Started.

***********************************
Hey guys I finish this chapter in less than two hours I am so happy. 16 people have read the first chapter in less then 1 day. I put what liberty looks like. I put the 5sos cover of A Team by Ed Sheeran. This is the first time I posted the second chapter the next day. So I am done saying a lot of things. Love you so much.
❤️Mrc