Chapter four

Sam
After a couple of drinks i start to feel a bit dizzy, my head is spinning as the only thing I see is Lance. God, he is so pretty with his long hair and lashes, I'm so close to him right now. Here he is, right beside me. We are both drunk out of our minds, if I did anything I could get always with it. But that's wrong, I couldn't do that to Lance, so I only reach for his hand.

Surprisingly he takes it and scoots closer to me. I'm reaching my limits here as I feel him brushing against my shoulder. "Sam, you a interesting one, partner I mean." That word, partner. It's so misleading and whenever he refers to me when saying it I get butterflies in my stomach. "What do you mean by that?"

Surprisingly, I think I'm more sober than him right now. "I don't really know how to feel about you, and you are so different than I thought you were." "How did you think I was?" I ask with a chuckle. "I thought of you as this hunk who was dumb as a rock, but then I got to know you and you seem to be a hunk that can think I guess." Is that a compliment? Anyhow this guy is more of a light drinker than I though.

"Ok bud, you getting a bit to drunk so I'm going to have to ask for your address." He just keeps babbling on about me, so I just grab his phone and- damn how old is this thing?! A flip-phone probably doesn't have Face id, and I don't think Lance is going to be able to even recognize what a number is. So I guess I'll just let him stay here for the night

Later that night

God is testing me right now... Lance is in my bed, in a deep sleep he most definitely won't wake up to if a fire alarm went off. He is shirtless (said it was hot even with the fan on, he did it himself) and my couch is only a couple feet away from my bed. As he sleeps I can't help but wonder what he was thinking earlier, he was babbling on about how good looking I was and how annoying it was to him since people always followed us when I was around. Aww, he though I was hot~.

Anyhow, I can only take it so long, I'll turn away from him and see if that helps. (...) I hear a crash behind me, is that lance? Before I can even turn around I feel lance lie beside me. GAH!!! Ok I can't even make excuses any more, he is behind me and I can't take it! His breath on my collar.

Hands around my chest- no! I can't it's wrong. "Lance, I'm you need to get back in bed." I try to take him off but he only clings more. "Noooo, it's cold there, but you're warm~" "wait I thought you were hot-" he shushes me as he gets closer. I think I will not get any sleep tonight...