4- 𝑠𝑢ƒƒ𝑜𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔

"Hey oppa wait up" I turn and see Ryujin running towards me.

"Wow wow slow down Ryu I'm right here" I say laughing. She just pouted and told me to stop laughing at her, which I didn't listen to.

We started walking out of the gat and man when I tell you I let out a breath I didn't even realize I was holding in. That school is so... suffocating and the fact today is only the first day made things even more worse. Hopefully this year goes by quickly.

"So how was school Ryu, made any friends, or a cute girl" I say smirking at her.

"Oh shut up" she said while throwing a few baby punches on my arm.

"How about you lix did you meet anyone that might caught your eye" this time she smirked at.

"Maybe..." I answered shyly

"Ou what's his name, tell me maybe I have a class with him" she said basically yelling

"Shh this is exactly why I don't tell you shit" I said as I sped walked towards the car

"I'm just jokin- hey wait up!"

I made it to the car and stood next to it waiting for Ryujin to catch up. She finally made it and had a pout and looked pissed, but I obviously never took her pouting seriously or cute. No pout can be as cute as mine.

I could sense some sort of gaze on us but I ignored it and went into the driver seat and started the car and drove off

As we finally went back to our city just like in the morning, Ryujin blasted music while the windows were down. She put on Reflections by the Neighbourhood. We sang like there was no tomorrow.

After that little pop star session we finally pulled up in our garage. We made our way to the front door of our house and opened it up. We were greeted by our parents.

"Oh great you guys are back" our mom happily said as she dried her hands on the apron that she was wearing. And came over to give both of us kisses and hugging us tight to the point where I actually believed I was boutta die.

"Alright Miya, I think that's enough your killing them" our dad called out trying to detach us apart.

"Oh sorry haha I was just happy you guys were safe" she said smiling

"Yeah, we're happy to mum" I said while planting a kiss on her forehead.

Ryujin and I went upstairs and changed and came down to eat together.

We talked about how school was and what we did and which classes we have.

After that we helped mum clean up and wash up, then sat on the couch looking for some movies to watch since we didn't have any homework.

We all basically spent the time snuggled up together and laughing at how cringy the movie scenes were.

We all ended up sleeping together but I woke up and told everyone to go up to their beds to get better sleep.

I stayed down cleaning up the blankets that we ended up bringing since it got cold as fuck.

After that I brought my tired ass up the stairs and into my bed.

I scrolled through instagram and found a familiar face on my page for the first time..

"Damn I wish I was that dog" I covered my mouth faster than lighting. W-wait what I can't believe I just said that shit out loud. That's it I'm going crazy.

I put my phone away and threw it to the night stand next to my bed and pulled the covers over my head. No Felix no I mentally hit myself.

I slowly drifted to sleep and before I knew it I woke up all over again by the sunlight hitting my face.

Great another morning another day in the suffocating hell called school..