Saturday 24 July 07:06

I wake up remembering that the national swimming competition is on Wednesday. So it means I have training today. I get out of bed and check my phone. One text message and an Instagram update. Not exactly miss popularity; but who would want to be popular anyway?
💟
I check my text message while Instagram updated. Lexie: Found out a rumour about you and Josh! Meet you at Costa at 02:30 pm and I'll tell you about it!
A rumour about Josh and me? Really? Josh is my unpopular boyfriend that not many people like, so I don't understand why their would be a really bad rumour about us.
💬
I walk into my mum and dad's room to check if they were awake, but no, they were fast asleep. This means I can put on my mums 'royal rouge' waterproof lipstick before swimming. I always like to look my best. After, I walk into the black and white kitchen, hoping that our French chef Lisa would have breakfast ready. She did. All set out neatly on a plate. One egg, two bits of bacon and a slice of toast.
"Morning Kara," she said to me.
"Morning" I replied. I pulled out the leather seat and sat down by my plate.
"You look confused," Lisa exclaimed. I looked into her eyes. I always know that I can trust Lisa. She's like family to me.
"I am; There's been a rumour about my 'uncool' boyfriend and me," I answered.
"What's it about?" She asked. I shrugged my sun burnt shoulders.
"I don't know, but I'll find out later today,"
🍴
After breakfast I grab my roller skates and start skating to the swimming centre. I had my denim skinny jeans and my blue Superdry T-shirt on. The perfect clothes for an early summers morning. When I got there it was eight o'clock. Just on time.