Chapter 5

Third Person POV

"Can you make your stupid dog shut up? Why does it keep barking at me like I murdered his whole family?" Jennie complained as she stood in front of the raven outside the convenience store.

"Okay. First, if you wanna talk with me, you gotta watch your words. Second, my dog isn't stupid. He has a name," Jisoo said.

"Which is?" Jennie raised her eyebrow.

"Dalgom," The raven stated, the dog started barking as soon as he heard his name.

"Alright Dalgom, why don't you shut up for a few minutes and let me talk to your Mommy," Jennie said, trying to make her tone as calm as possible but unfortunately didn't work. Dalgom started barking at her face as Jisoo held him by her hands.

"He isn't a fan of cats unless it's Lisa's," Jisoo said.

"Do I look like a cat?"

"Your eyes does, maybe that's why he keeps barking at you."

Jennie took a deep breath before taking something from her shoulder bag, a sunglasses to be exact. She wore it which made Jisoo arch her an eyebrow.

"It works," A smile made its way to Jennie's lips.

She thought Dalgom would stop barking if she covered her eyes, and she was right. The dog did stop barking.

"What did you want to talk about, Jennie? Please make it quick, I need to get home in time for dinner and..." Jisoo held out her left wrist to check the time on her watch, "It's already 7:48 pm."

"I just wanted to tell you that I wasn't the one who edited that picture and sent it to everyone at school," Jennie said.

"I don't even know if I should believe you or not," said Jisoo.

"I can't blame you if you don't trust me, but I swear it's not me," The brunette replied.

"Okay, but why exactly are you telling me this?" Jisoo was confused.

"Uhm.. may- maybe uh... I- you know..." Jennie struggled to find the exact words onto why it bothered her so much thinking that Jisoo suspects her for uploading that picture.

"Uhm maybe.. uh... uhm you know?" Jisoo mocked. "Weird of you to stutter," she added.

Jennie exhaled deeply and opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted by a certain Thai girl who approached Jisoo.

"Hey Jisoo," She held her right hand for a high five which made Jisoo chuckle and returned the high five.

"Hi Lis, what brings you here?" The raven asked, as she settled Dalgom on the floor.

"I was on my way to your house, I thought we should hang out," Lisa's eyes met Jennie and the Thai was quick to arch her an eyebrow, she was confused by Jennie's presence, "It seems like you have some company here or is she bothering you?"

"No, I-" Jisoo was cut off.

The brunette scoffed at Lisa. "Well, we were talking about something until you appeared," Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Why would Jisoo talk to you?" Lisa asked.

"Why can't you just mind your own busi-" Jennie was cut off by the raven.

"Actually, Jennie was just about to leave," She said, "Right?"

"No, I'm not. Jisoo, we have to talk!"

"Let's talk tomorrow. Lisa, you should get going as well. I still have a dinner to-" Jisoo was again cut off by the sound of ringing from her phone. She pulled it out and answered the call.