Chapter 11

1 Hour Ago

"Hey Jen," Doctor Mina greeted me as I was headed to my Dad's hospital room.

I still felt so overwhelmed with all the things that has happened. Jisoo and I kissed twice and I have never felt my heart going wild unless when it's her. I was hurt but I know she was too. We both hurt each other in some ways. Regardless, I still felt like she was this piece of puzzle that will complete me.

I had this feeling of wanting to be with her all the time, wanting to hear her voice, to see her, to feel her touch. It felt like she completely changed my world. She made me see things in different ways. All theses feelings are new to me. It's confusing.

I snapped back to my senses when Mina waved her hand in front of my face.

"Oh sorry. Hi Mina, is my Mom around?" I asked.

"Yes, she's inside," she replied and I thanked her.

As I entered the room, I suddenly felt my whole body freeze. My Mom was standing there talking to my Dad.

My Father is awake????

"Dad?" I called as I felt my voice breaking. Both of them turned around to face me.

"Jennie, my dear," my Dad smiled. It's been a long time since I've seen him smile.

"Dad," I sobbed and ran to him without hesitation. He wrapped his arms around me as I cried on his shoulder.

"I missed you, sweetie. How have you been?" he asked softly as he rubbed my back gently.

I pulled away and he planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Dad, I missed you. It's been so hard without you. I'm so happy that you're back," I stated, and he smiled.

"I'm sorry I made you and your Mom worry. But hey, the old man's back, ain't he?" My Dad chuckled.

I was so happy that I couldn't help myself but embrace my Father once again.

"Heyy, shhh it's okay, alright? I'm here now, okay? Your Mom and I are here for you," he said as I pulled away.

"That's right," I heard my Mom spoke behind me so I turned to face her. She gave me a soft smile before engulfing me into a hug.

"Honey, I'm so sorry. I've been a bad Mother. Because of how much I was hurting seeing your Dad fighting for his life, I forgot that you were in pain too. I'm sorry, darling, it's all my fault. I've made everything worse and you just wanted to make everything fine even without your Dad. Please forgive me, Jennie. I was blinded and selfish," my Mom continued sobbing so I wrapped my hands around her.

It's the first time I've seen my Mom cry like this, it's wasn't like her. My Mom was strong, she never cries, at least not in front of me and Dad. I didn't want to make her feel like it was all her fault, she was just hurting like me.

"Hey Mom, it's okayy. Nothing is your fault. None of us wanted this to happen," I said and she pulled away from the hug and placed both her hands on my cheeks.

"I love you so much, okay? Remember that always," she said and I nodded, "Will you forgive Mommy?"

I felt tears flowing down to my cheeks and quickly embraced my Mom.