01

first conversation

never knew loving someone that never know your existence could kill you.

those flowers keep growing in my lungs. it makes me suffocating.

it almost kill me. no matter how much I try to grab her attention, it end up causing me vomiting the flowers.

its tulips. white tulips. its the only flowers that I cough it out.

is that her favourite flower?

yoshi keep thinking about the flowers that grows in his lungs. he used to think it's okay to let it grow but it turns out other ways. the flowers seems to kills him. he had to admit that vomiting the flowers was so exhausting. yoshi rest his chin on his hand looking out the window thinking about it.

he sits at the back of the class because he didn't like attention and he even rarely came to school because of his condition. he refuse to tell anyone about his situation including his parents and his closest friends. he didn't want to burden anyone so he keep quiet about it.

"hey yoshi" a girl called him while he was zoning out. he turn his head to the source of the voice. and it turns out that was her voice. he immediately replied to her "oh, haeyeon. what's wrong?" yoshi replied to her. "remember earlier that Miss Bae wants everyone to be in pair for the project that she said"

"oh yes, I remember. why haeyeon?" yoshi said almost nervous but he had to keep it cool. even tho they already became classmates for over a year but that was their first conversation. deep in his heart he's so happy. but he had to hold himself.

"uhm.. well, I don't have a pair with me. and don't you be mind if I choose you as my team mates?" haeyeon said awkwardly while rubbing the back of her neck. "but if you already have a pair then it's okay." she add again.

yoshi could help it and almost grinning from ear to ear. "sure, I'll be your team mates. beside nobody choose me as their pair. and I actually wanted to ask you first but I don't know how." yoshi replied to her while looking away of embarrassment.

never thought talking to your crush could make you melt. to be honest it's killing me. he muttered to himself.

"oh, well I'm just worried that Miss Bae might ask. you know she's very strict and I'm afraid that it will effect our marks." haeyeon replied to him. haeyeon is such an intelligent student. she never miss a day of school. she always got a perfect score in every exam. plus to yoshi she's extremely beautiful.

her ethereal features, her beautiful doe eyes, her pointy nose, her tied up hair that looks a bit messy but still pretty, her cheeky cheek which almost looks like mochi that he wish he could squish it, her plump lip all of that drives him crazy everytime he thinks about it.

sometimes he smiles like an idiot thinking about haeyeon. "don't worry. she give us time to choose a our pair until tomorrow right. relax hae." yoshi said to her almost chuckled. "oh yes, sorry I'm just worried." haeyeon replied. "don't be sorry, it's okay I understand." Yoshi said while smiling at her.

"thank you yoshi. well you're actually such a nice person. I never pay attention to you before this." haeyeon said and smiles at him. yoshi felt something fluttering in his chest. not now, oh shit this is killing me. he muttered to himself. he holds his chest and searched for air. haeyeon noticed it and concern about him.

"yoshi? hey what's wrong?" she asked while her left hand patting his back and her other hand holding his arm. yoshi look down didn't want to face her. "let me take you to infirmary." haeyeon said again about to make him get up from his seat but he refuse it. he shook his head "no, no. I-I'm fine." he replied.

then his chest is hurting even more. the pain makes him breathing hardly. he cough up and felt that the flowers are coming out. he gets up from his seat ignoring haeyeon who's worried about him. he immediately ran to the washroom avoiding everyone while holding his mouth from cough up the flowers.

he entered the washroom and quickly went to the empty stall locking the door. then he vomit all the flowers. the flowers falls on the floor. oddly the flowers he vomited today was yellow tulips. its usually a white tulips. the flowers were blooming beautifully but it is so painful to cough them up.

he sits beside the flowers leaning his back on the door. he let out a sigh and tears started to fall from his eyes.

what is this? why does it have to hurt like this?

how long should I bear this pain?

why does this feeling keeps growing?

why do I keep falling for you haeyeon?

-yellow tulips represent happiness, cheerfulness, and hope

[a/n: hello! i hope you would enjoy this book. and im sorry it didnt meet your expectation. actually I didn't want to continue writing this book and keep it in my draft but when i think again it could be a waste. so I'll try my best finishing this book for you. i hope you'll love it<3]