Chapter 3

The people, talking. It made the blonde little nation a bit worried. He looked around, knowing none of those people would take care of him. He stopped until he heard that fimilar voice. His eyes sparkled as they landed on a certain albino.

"Bruder~!"

That same kid walked through his hallways, going to go and make some wurst. But this wasn't a kid. No, it was a full grown man. Germany wasn't a kid anymore. Atleast, in other people's eyes. In violet ones he still was.

The line separated both of the brothers- like everyone else. Germany didn't mind but Prussia missed him so much. It was all fine until they built it.

The Berlin wall.

Now this was a problem. They weren't being separated by a stupid line, but a wall. The German brothers couldn't see each other. Prussia would sometimes tear up when he say a picture of Germany. The other brother would always wonder if Prussia missed him back. It was a sad period of time.

When the wall was taken down they both ran to see each other. Germany cursed as the line stopped them. Prussia couldn't handle it. He teared up again, trying not let Germany see- but he knew. Germany didn't understand why he just wouldn't stop. He wasn't a child anymore. He was grown but Prussia knew that, he was proud of him too.

One day, he knew that he'd see and hug 'West' again. And that day was close. Very close.