I slowly moved my fingers. 'What? How can I move?' I started feeling warm and I noticed that the darkness started to dismiss. Something pulsed and I haven't felt this feeling in such a long time. It's my heart. The light moved for some reason. Side to side. What is happening? It was all white but the movement of light can be noticeable. How can light move like that? Why is it even white? Isn't light a very pale yellow with hints of orange and red. I felt a burning sensation in my eyes and so I moved my eyes a bit. Everything is still very bright. Until everything started to clear up and I was in a weird room.

Did I move on into my dreamland? I grabbed hold of unknown wrist with the weird object that is producing light. I tapped it with my other finger. I can feel a pulse to the unknown wrist so I blinked a bit and glanced slowly until I noticed an elderly man. He had a white vest coat something weird around his neck and the weird object producing light. I cannot believe they made a long vest coat with no fur. Is it silk? It is not cold? I looked around. My voice has not come forth yet so all I could do was look at him. But I did notice others in here. The females are wearing something very revealing. How is that position?

Are they prostitutes? Do they pleasure this elderly man? What is this room? I wanted to stand and talk. Ask questions. Locate where I am.

But all I can move is my hands. My fingers. A bit my waist and eyes. I can blink. I released his wrist as I wanted to see my fingers move and touch my chest as I was breathing again. It felt so good to breathe again but it caused me to cough as the air felt somehow a bit different. Hands touched my back and I smacked it away. I glared at the unknown person. She had a weird outfit on. She looks a bit different though from the rest of the females. I heard howling at a distance and I needed to calm down. I clenched my jaw and I hear some kind of squeak. I looked to the side and my eyes wide. 'It's Vladimir!' So this is a dream. I tried to move towards him. I was able to sit on my own. Great. Part of my body is able to move. But I was held back causing me to fall face first. I tried talking but I couldn't. Tears streamed down my eyes as I kept my eyes on him. Is this really a dream?

Did everyone survive? What happened? I only saw darkness for so long. I couldn't even tell time. Is the Academy safe? Where is the rebellion? Was I able to kill the beast? I couldn't speak. So I wasn't able to ask anything.

I heard them talking in some weird language. What are they even saying? It's all muffled. It's sounds so stuffed. The females tried to get to me but I smacked their hands away. I was able to get myself to sit again. But tears were still streaming down. My back was aching so hard. I looked back to the male who looks like Vladimir. He was staring at me confused.

"...V...Vla..." I was trying so hard but I just couldn't

He appears in front of me and I am shocked "Stay calm... Rest up... Your questions will be answered soon enough"

I am shocked as I was able to understand him. His voice is a bit different. Seeing him closer I can see certain differences. Vladimir never liked piercings but had small holes. I can see a black line as I could notice his chest. This couldn't be Vladimir. Vladimir wanted his body to be untouched by any ink or burns and any holes across his body. Only battle scars. His eyes flashed red and I felt fear. Vladimir isn't a vampire either. I clenched my jaw and being I can move my hands. I punched him hard across his face. I trained so many years to battle them and kill them. It was difficult but after what happened I learned to fight.

I saw how they murdered many families. Children groomed and used as blood banks. Sometimes if they like females they would use their euphoria venom and their mind control. To break them until they can't be used anymore. I saw the dark side of this monsters. I even saw how Bear Beasts tear humans apart and use the severed head as a toy. Hellhounds hunt in packs and kill in packs. There's always a demon controlling some of them and use them for so many other ways. The one who looks like Vladimir is on his butt shocked.