Alexandra had walked in the room and I just watched her every move. I regained a memory last night and I couldn't fall asleep. Everytime I closed my eyes I saw that guy's face. I know memories can be painful but was I raped? Did I lose my virginity long ago? I don't remember anything. I sighed out and just saw Alexandra glide towards me basically. I remember her wanting to ask so many questions about my slumbered state but I couldn't answer much as I barely remember anything. I looked at her as she had taken out a dress from behind the doors. Closet? Wardrobe?

The dress looked comfortable in one side but annoying to wear as I want to carry my sword with me. I tilt my head a bit as I still couldn't see myself carrying a sword or wearing that type of dress. I sighed out and just stood up. I should give it a try though. Looks comfortable. It is long. It's a bonus in one side. No undergarments. I noticed the drawers and I just walked to them gently. It feels completely weird not having anything under this. It feels completely weird. I opened the drawer and noticed just pieces of cloths. I tilt my head confused so I had looked back at Alexandra. She looks at me confused.

Where are the undergarments? Usually they are inside drawers. Or hanged in the wardrobe if their too puffy.

So I asked gently "Where are the undergarments?"

She taps her head and she spoke "Oh yeah... It's in this drawer by the closet... Though their not the same as you had back in the past"

I felt confused as she places the dress on top of the chair as she glides to the drawer. What's with all the gliding? Is she unable to control her power? Or is she at times lazy to walk? What hybrid is she? She reaches the drawer and opened the first one. She pulled out a small cloth. That does not look like an undergarment at all. So those changed as well. If I try to put that on it will only cover my core and some parts of my butt. Is that the purpose?

I tilt my head a bit and she then pulls out that matches skin. Its slightly see through. I placed my fingers together making an x. I can't wear that. What if I have to jump? What if I have to fight? I can't let anybody see my core. She pulls out one that had two decorations holding on to the front area. It made my face heat up as there was just a thin line. What is that? I denied once again. It made her giggle and then she pulls out one that caught my attention. It was black and purple. It looks like really short pants. The purple patterns were star shape.

I shrugged a bit as I really wanted to see if it fits. I looked at my behind for a quick glance and then at the undergarment of this era. Would it fit? She smiled and pointed towards the door close to the other window.

"The bathroom is there... Alek made sure to give you some necessities... Remember to close your eyes when using items around your face" she explains to me

She places the matching garments on top of the dress. Gliding out of the bedroom I was given. Is she a phantom hybrid? That can explain with all the gliding she is doing. It is very annoying but it does explain how I have not seen her feet yet. My stomach started to ache a bit. I forgot about food. But I can't digest normal food yet. I closed the windows and moved the curtains. Making sure nobody can see inside. I do not know how to lock this kind of door. I doubt someone will come see me. I removed the large shirt and just looked at myself in the mirror. My scars are almost gone. Except for the ones on my thighs wrist and back. I touched my shoulder as I still also have the bite marks.

I don't even remember who gave me this curse. But their teeth are still visible on my neck. Vampires can turn a human into a vampire as long as the human has the vampire's blood in their system. I touched my lips as I could remember the metallic taste. I glanced at my body once again and I saw the same bite marks near in-between my legs. Did I have sex with the beast? Or did that monster try to rape me? Their fangs do have an euphoric effect if I remember. I sighed out and just turned around. Walking towards the bathroom. The room is a bit dark and it's so relaxing. Better than having such bright lights almost blinding me.