WEBCAM RANT

As you all know there is a trigger warning at the beginning of WebCam, right? I specifically told people that the books would be very dark and it isn't for the light hearted. Yet I STILL get people complaining that the book is too sick and twisted? That's the point, genius.

It isn't any regular fanfic. It's MADE to be disturbing and It isn't actually meant to be that much of a romantic thing. It's literally about a guy who stalked someone, murdered people for her, raped his nurse to flee the hospital and then she ended up going insane because of him. She nearly kills him on multiple occasions and they're both extremely toxic for one another.

Just because the 1st book was light a fluffy doesn't mean that the next few books would be too. The 1st book was the buildup.

So stop telling me that this series is messed up. I KNOW that it's messed up, it's supposed to be. I mean ffs the book after this one is supposed to contain some of the most horrible things in the whole series, so if you aren't going to be able to handle it then I'd suggest leaving now before you end up complaining.

If you want to read fluffy stuff then go find another author. I'm definitely not the type of person for that, not anymore anyway. My books aren't just K-Pop fanfics, they're horror X K-Pop.

But to the people who genuinely read this without complaining, thank you for reading the warning properly and having common sense.