{5} beneath the view

THIS STORY GETS MORE IN DETAILED AROUND THE 7TH/8TH IMAGINE.

Y/n: your name

J/c: Jeremiah/Conrad

------

Dinner was tonight, scheduled as usual but I was running late, so I decided to just pop on an Skims blue long dress, fitting me just perfectly, and I head downstairs, but who I see is out of the question. J/c, eyeballing me as I walk down the stairs, kindof in slomo it feels like. He eyes my body in my dress and I just look to the right when I reach his height, but he holds my neck with his palm and whispers to my ear "You look edible." But I cringe, laughing and pushing his soft fingers away, until he grabs my lower hip from behind and glides us to the dinner table, where Steven, Taylor, Cam and our other friends are. 

J/c pulls a chair out of me, helping me to the chair, while he then sits next to me. 

I look over to Taylor, smiling, as I see her sitting next to Steven. But suddenly I feel a hand go onto my thigh, but I can't see it, because we're tucked under the tablecloth, and all of our bodies diseappear under the table. It's J/c's hand. He palms my thigh over and over, and I bend my body so the end of my butt is on the chair, and I bend with my elbows on the table. I try to not look at him, but when I do, he's smirking at me, then even reaching underneath my dress.

(Finish the rest b4 it gets too hot in here...phew)

vote or comment? <3