{8} taylor and steven in the ballroom

S2 E5 spoiler: Taylor and steven in the ballroom, but maybe in this chapter something actually happens...

I've been getting message suggestions for this so here you go!If you want to suggest a themed chapter, there is a "suggestions" chapter located at the start of this story. No y/n this time bc Taylor and Steven need their moment! Go back to season 2 episode 5 for the visual scene of this <3

I hear the familiar song "Moon River" by Frank Ocean as I'm turned towards a box of lost items and I hear Steven's voice coming from behind me. His tall figure shadows over the lights in the ballroom, and I can't help but laugh at when he says "Dance with me." Because I think of Milo, but then again. It's Steven. The guy I fell in love with who doesn't even know it. 

"No," I say, turning my head back, but he doesn't refuse. Then I hear him say "Let's pretend we're dancing okay? I get my suit," He gestures to the rack of suits on his left hand side. "And you're in your dress," He flashes his eyebrows towards me and I laugh at the audacity to dance with him, but then again..

"Oh come on, Taylor." Steven puts his arms out, reaching for me. The yellow mixture of lights displays overtop of us as I try to hold back, but I can't. He just does things that I can't explain. He's tall, sweet, he doesn't go away like all the other guys I've dated, not that I've dated him but he's just in general kind and lovable. 

I take his hands, feeling how cold but warm they are, and then we hold each others hands as I feel his chin overtop of my head when we dance side-to-side, him teaching me how to dance as if I already don't know. But then the song comes to it's Chorus, and we relax, his hands then going on my waist, as my hands go on his neck. I feel myself on my tippy toes, reaching for him as he's reaching for me. We hug, but then we are almost touching noses, so deep into the romantic moment, and then our lips touch and I think about every perfect moment I've ever dreamed of coming true. I don't even think about Milo, because that's old news, and he's cheated on me before anyways.His teeth slightly nibble my tongue as it swoops in, and I can't help but feel myself lured into him, as his cologne sticks in my nose, the sharp but sweet and spicy scent piercing me.

Okay so this is clearly wayy more effort than my other chapters, but Imagine the rest! :)

Ty for reading and for 3k reads! It would help if u voted/commented/shared <3