----Season 2 Review: Love Lost, Love Scene, Love Sick

NOT AN IMAGING, JUST A LITTLE PAGE ON MY OPINIONS OF THIS SEASON AS OF FRIDAY JULY 14.

Important!!: Every week Ill be updating my reviews of the new episodes that come out! I'll also be uploading scenarios/imagines in between! If u have suggestions for the scenarios/imagines, let me know!

***** SEASON 2 THE SUMMER I TURNED PRETTY SPOILERS*****

comment what u think about  this season!

----First 3 episodes review----

Ok so, overall- VERY sad. Like I don't think I ever stopped crying when they talked about Susannah, and then the scene when Laurel was trying on her dresses to go to New York, and the lady assisting her was saying something about her dress and she said "That's something Beck would say" And then she went back into the fitting room, like omg I was BAWLING!!!! She was the sweetest mom and bestie to them all and she held a special place in everyones hearts, and now that she's gone it's like everyone is falling apart, and reperations are so hard to be made between the boys' relationship and Belly's because of this change that before it happened, Susannah held everyone together like a true family. And now Laurel isn't the same, and she's already heading off to go do her book promotion in New York without Susannah, and it's gonna be so emotional when she talks about it I just know!!!

Before I get into the heavy stuff, can we just talk about Taylor's hair this season? She looks so beautiful and it suits her so well! Also I love how she's been so sassy to Steven and they have such a little cute relationship (I HOPE THEY GET TOGETHR!!! I THINK THEY WILL) and I literally love how Delusional Taylor is- like fr, when she was seeing Milo play at the party and then she was like "This song is for me" but it was a cover LOL. but ohmygod when Steven crowd surfed I got secondhand embarassment so bad- 

and why is nobody talking abt the Corey guy who full on made Belly think he liked her but then he asked to be put in a good word with him and that marcy girl LIKE no honey... I felt so sad for Belly- but like when Steven was mad at her, like I felt terrible because she was grieving and everyone takes grief differently especially after like that was literally the end of school and she was saying how she like felt nothing and felt horrible all year- I know exactly how she feels and I hope Belly and everyone can grief happily in the end.

Ok but like the funeral- Like it was so soooo sweet that Conrad sung a song for his mother!! Like I know that everyone was turning it into a joke because he literally yes, he couldn't sing, but yall forgetting the fact that this man is falling apart because he has literally just lost his MOTHER!? like yall settle down I was crying so hard this sceneeeeeee.

Omg and when in the flashback her and Conrad went to Cousins and to the beach and were making snow angels I love invisible string but like why didn't they do snow on the beach??? like omg it just makes sense does it not?? But anyway THE FIREPLACE SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMGHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg GOD HOLY SCHMOLY CANNOLI MANNNN- Ik this is a huge switch on emotions but like DAMN jenny han you dirty dog I didn't know u were just gonna let that slide in, like the necklace touching scene was so cute holy I was drooling mannnnnn this was adorable.

But like the switch up when Belly went inside the house bc they were finding out that the house was gonna be sold and when Conrad said "fuhck school i dont CARRRE!" i was laughing so hard he sounded like a child and then when jeremiah went "CONNIE, you have to fix your grades-" or whatever he said this was so silly and funny and how belly just walked in

Ok but like how are they at the end of the day all just gonna be together and Conrad goes "Im glad you're back Belly" like i was so confused like no way yall okay again-

OK CAN WE TALK ABT HOW FINE JEREMIAH IS THIS SEASON? LIKE HE LOOKS SO GOOD same with chris BUT JERE LIKE HELLOOO i just cant stop thinking about the junior mint scene with him making that baby voice like NO

Ok but when the funeral happened and Belly told Conrad to go to hell- LIKE I was so sad, they're all falling apart and being so rude to each other and Susannah wouldn't want that ughhhfhghg. AND WHEN HE WAS LYING ON THAT GIRLS LAPPPPPP honestly i dont think it was anything to him because he was so sad lately but like she probably wanted an excuse to like kiss him or wtv bc she has a crush on him idk.

OMGGGGGGG the graduation scene with Steven! like Belly and Steven are so cute (except for when they dont act on each other bc their grieving is different) I really hope they can be there for each other like the PROM SCENEEEEEE like omg I was crying so hard I felt so bad for Belly because she was trying to keep it together since she had no flower thingy on her arm because he forgot, and how they broke up but when Steven was hugging her and comforting her it was so cute I was crying like they are the best siblings at times because they know that theyre the only ones there for each other at that time bc of the conflict jeremiah, belly and conrad have.

Jeremiah was tooo sassy this season (before him and belly made up) like man you guys are supposed to be there for each other but like obv Jere was a little jelly of conrad and bellyyyyy- I'm glad they made up tho in the end.

Omg the scene where Steven and Taylor ran into each other and the place was so funny because- omg wait did u guys see Taylors walk? like nobodys talking about this but I love her walk sm u have no idea. It was so funny anyway bc he was saying his condolenses for taylor bc she broke up with Milo and she was acting, Ik he knew something was up LMAO I love them together. And when he went to her house and said "Okay, like bye stalker" shes such a queen fr

and what was so useless to me is the fact that they went and added two whole new Characters (Julia, Susannahs half-sister and Skye, her daughter) Like that was so unneccessary because we're supposed to fix gaps but now we're just adding to them? Like this woman didn't even go to Susannah's funeral? 

HAVE YALL SEEN how much ppl have hated on Skye like its a little teensy bit funny but like yall forgetting this is a whole actor and not just a character lmao.....no more thoughts for me on that situation.. butttt to get to the good part

And I was seeing how ppl were hating on like that it was "cringe" for Taylor to call Belly cinderbelly when she heard her say that the house was up for sale, but honestly I thought it was cute, like obviously she was trying to comfort her, as her good friend and I love how they are there for each other always!!

And THE CLIFFHANGER!! What do you guys think it was? comment what u think it is here>>>

Me, I think that either...

1. Conrad got kicked out of school

2. Susannah sent him one of those timed messages

3. The house was already sold

4. The boys' dad wanted to sell the house instead of Julia

But honestly I think the most likely one is either 3 or 2. probably 2!

Tune in for when I update for the next episodes!