Chapt. 10 SRWBY Encore mode

(Starts back at Mobius with a bunch of Grimm laying on the floor all knocked out as we see Vector and the others chilling on the table)

Charmy: Ah, nice that we took out some animals without Sonic.

Silver: Speaking of that, someone should go find him and the others to tell them that the creatures are defeated.

Vector: You're right, Ray and Mighty, I have a very important task for you two.

Mighty: Give me the solid Vector, I'm game for any mission, right Ray?

Ray: Yes.

Vector: I need you to go through that portal and find Sonic and tell him that we won and he needs to go back.

Mighty: Right, we'll do it.

Charmy: Oh, I wanna go!

Vector: Sorry Charmy, but Ray and Mighty have to do it because their mature and you're only 6.

Charmy: That's not fair.

Cream: Charmy, I have something for you to do.

Charmy: What is it?

Cream: I need you to help me and Big find Froggy and Cheese because they ran away during the fight.

Big: Froggy!

Charmy: Oh.

Vector: Great, now you two have to go right now.

Mighty: Alright. Encore Ray!

Ray: Encore Mighty!

(Ray and Mighty run to the portal but Charmy couldn't handle it much longer and ran to the portal)

Charmy: I WANNA GO!

Vector: Charmy no!

(Vector and Espio follow Charmy, meanwhile Ray and Mighty jump into the portal, while Charmy flies into the portal as he is being followed by Vector and Espio as they also jump in)

(Ends with Mighty, Ray, Charmy, Vector and Espio going through, with Mighty looking ready, with Ray looking confused, with Charmy looking all excited and Vector and Espio screaming)

To be continued-