Chapter 1

I shoved my keys into the door, and slowly moved them to the right. I was not sure if I wanted to let Oliver in or not. I did not want him to think that I was eager to make out with him. Maybe he thought I pushed him away. Maybe he thinks I have a boyfriend. Oh no! Why did I have to keep my feelings from him?

     I pushed the door and took out my keys. "Welcome to my home." I closed the door behind us and locked it.

     "Felicity I've had a tough night. Thea is mad at me, and I want to keep my distance. Is there any chance I can stay here for a few nights?"

     "Of course! Oh not like that, but I understand what you are going through." Oh God did I just make a fool of myself. Of course I want him to stay here. Oh shoot! The only place he can sleep is in my bed. "Oliver I don't really have a place for you to sleep. If you want you can sleep in my bed. Not like that. I mean we can put pillows in between us, or I can sleep on the couch. You know what I just washed the sheets so you can sleep in my bed. I'll sleep on the couch."

     "Are you sure Felicity? I'm used to sharing beds with girls."

     Did he seriously just say that?

     "It was supposed to be a joke. I'm fine on the couch. This is your house. I shouldn't take over," Oliver said smirking.

     "Here is a blanket and pillow. If you need anything you know where to find me."

     "Ok. Thank you!"

     I walked into my room and started getting undressed, and brushed my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom, and oh crap!

     "Sorry!" Oliver turned around quickly. "Felicity, I was wondering if you had a charger I could use? You know what, I think I'm good don't worry about it."

     "I'll give one to you in a minute."

     I put on my computer pajamas, and walked outside of my room. Oh God I hope he is not imagining my body. Damn it! Why did I have to get undressed.

     I saw Oliver turn his head around and I walked by quickly. "Nice computers."

     "What? Oh my pajamas. Here is a charger. Do you want a cup of coffee?"

     "Sure let me help you."

     I walked over to the counter and Oliver followed me. I could feel the sensation of his body. I could smell him. I wanted to turn around and kiss him, but I don't think he feels the same way.

     "Felicity, where do you keep the mugs?"

     "Right above the sink and to the right."

     I got out the coffee packets and put them next to the machine. Oliver walked right up to me and handed me the mugs. His stomach was against my back, and I couldn't stop blushing. Oliver put his right arm next to me, and helped me make the coffees. 

     He picked up both mugs and we walked towards the couch. Oliver waited for me to sit down first, and then he sat and stretched  his arm behind my neck.

   "Oliver I just remembered I forgot to hack into starling city's mainframe and look at all the deaths in the past month. I'm sorry I got carried away and forgot. I know your probably really mad and I don't blame you. I forgot to tell you that Roy wouldn't be here tomorrow, and I'm really sorry. I understand if you want to..."

     Oliver leaned in quickly and our lips locked together. He slid his hands to my waist and picked me up. I felt like I was now a part of him. I felt like I meant something to him. He carried me to my room and threw me on the bed.