Chapter 5

It's been thirty minutes and Oliver still has not come. I'm getting really worried. I stood up and started walking on the path back to Oliver's car. I see my footprints, and some that I think are his. The bigger footprint stops right here. Oh God should I look for Oliver?!?!

"Hey Roy Oliver took me to this place on the beach. He told me to go on the path, but I haven't seen him for thirty minutes. I see someone else's footprints but they stop right where I am standing. Roy please call me back I am really woried."

If Oliver is in trouble I have to do something to help him. I decided to go to the right and look for him.

What was that sound? Oh there it is again. I hear it again. I turn around and start running.

"Hey I just met you and this is crazy but here's my number so call me maybe...." Oh God Roy is calling my phone.

"Roy! I think someone is chasing me hurry and come. I'm near Spring Forest. Ah..."

Someone jumped on me and covered my mouth. I kept fighting the guy, but he managed to keep me on the ground.

He started whispering, "Felicity calm down it's Oliver. Someone attacked me and we have to get out of here." He laid his hand on my stomach and picked me up. He threw me over his shoulder and started running.

We made it to the car and he shoved me in. He got in the car and quickly locked the doors. He was trying to get out of here as fast as he could. I looked out the window and saw a person.

"Oliver the guy is coming closer! He has a gun! Hurry!"

Oliver shoved the keys in and started the car he went as fast as he could. The guy kept shooting his gun at us. I turned around and looked at the guy. He kept on shooting his gun, and a bullet hit my shoulder. I slid down my seat and closed my eyes...