Chapter 2

I woke up and I couldn't stop smiling. Last night was amazing! I'm so happy that Oliver is staying here for a few more days. What if he doesn't feel the same way he did last night. Oh shoot. We might have ruined our friendship.

I slowly turned my head to the left and noticed that the rest of the bed was empty. Maybe Oliver left and didn't want to stay anymore. I don't blame him that would be awkward. I slowly got out of bed and put on my work clothes.

I walked out of my room and noticed that Oliver wasn't there. I quickly made myself a cup of coffee, and made my way to Verdant.

I walked into what I like to call my secret lair. Oliver was there by himself, and he motioned me to come over. I know I'm supposed to be smart, but I was way to happy. I ran over to Oliver and kissed him on the lips.

He put his hands up, and lightly pushed me away.

"Oliver, what's wrong?"

"Last night was a mistake. I don't know what I was thinking. I was caught up with Thea and I didn't know what I was doing. If it helps it meant nothing to me."

My eyes started getting watery. "You know what Oliver, last night meant something to me. It wasn't just a game. I have feelings for you, and if you can't see that I don't know what to do. I do so many things for you because I care about you. I don't want to decrypt codes, and hack all day for just anyone. I do it because I get to be with you. To me last night was amazing. I have had feelings for you since the first day I saw you at your father's office."

"We will talk about this later tonight.