Chapter 9

I made it to Verdant, and opened the door to the lair. It was pitch black. I turned on the light, and saw that Oliver was sitting in my chair. "Oh God Oliver are you ok?!?!" I ran to him and he got off the chair.

"I'm fine. I love you Felicity. I was going to do this this morning, but you disappeared." Oliver kneeled and held a small box in his hand. "Felicity will you be with me forever. Will you marry me?"

I started crying because I couldn't bare what had happened this morning. I have been waiting for this for so long. I'm not letting Roy get in the way. "Yes! I would love to." He slid the ring onto my finger and stood up. We kissed on the lips.

"Let's go somewhere I'll surprise you. I'll drive you to my. I mean our private jet."

20 MINUTES LATER

"Oliver where are we going?"

"I'm taking you to Puerto Rico. I have a condo there and I want us to have a break from all of this chaos." We got out of the car and I walked right next to Oliver. He put his arm around me and kissed me on the lips. We walked up to the private jet. Oliver picked me up and placed me on one of the seats. Wow this is sick. This is the nicest plane I have ever been on. Olive root on and sat right next to me. "Felicity it will take about five hours. We'll make the most of it." " Fred please close the door we would like to have some time to ourselves."

Fred closed the door, and Oliver stood up. He grabbed day hand and opened a different door. I felt like he was doing what Roy did.

The door was to a master bedroom. Oliver picked me up and threw me onto the bed. He took off his shirt, and pants, and jumped on top of me. He kissed me and moved his lips down to my neck. He pulled me up, and we were both sitting. He grabbed the bottom of my dress and pull it off of me. I undid my bra and took off my underwear. He kept on kissing me and pushed my hand up against the bed. He reminded me of Roy and I was freaking out.

"I love you Felicity."

"I love you Oliver. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I've been waiting for so long." He pushed me down into the bed and started kissing me again. I grabbed his hair and moved my hands down to his shoulders. The bed started rocking and I was nervous. "Oliver is someone going to come in?"

"No. If they do they'll be lucky. I'm kidding the door only opens when it sees my face. There is no way for them to get in."