Chapter 2

'Well it was rough at first, scary as well. Thinking about getting throw off by Wen Chao scare the heck out of me. I thought that I won't be able to ride my sword anymore. Suibian is my sword, I know it will keep me from falling off. Now now Wei Wuxian head up, don't look down.'

Wei Wuxian ride his sword to head to Dafan mountain, he need to speak to Wen Qing, he need to get her family out of Dafan mountain and to somewhere safe.

When Wei Ying got to Dafan mountain he see someone is waiting for him, "Wei gongzi!" Came a chirp voice.

"Wen Ning?" Wen Ning came out from the shadow, "yes, is me, the ghost general."

"No way! You mean! Like from the future?!" Wei Wuxian is in shock, he put his hand to his head, "this is too much, if your here, then does that mean Lan Zhan from the future is here as well?"

This confuse Wen Ning, "That I don't know Wei gongzi, all I know is when you were sleeping in your cave. I went to check on you only to see an empty bed, that is when I felt myself falling back to the past and wake up here. Oh that remain me," Wen Ning pull out a flute from his cloth.

"Chenqing? But how?" Wen Ning handed Chenqing to Wei Wuxian, "before I disappear from the cave, I grab it with me just in case you need it."

'Now that I look more closely, Wen Ning have his color back,' "Wen Ning, do you still feel strong or are you back to your old self?"

"I still feel strong, even with my heart still beating. I told Jie that you will come save us and you did come," Wei Wuxian couldn't help but smile at this, "then take me to see your sister, Wen Ning." Wen Ning smile, he take Wei Ying to see Wen Qing.

"Jie Jie, the person I talk about came," Wen Qing turn around to see Wen Ning standing next to Wei Wuxian.

"Ah you must be the gongzi that Wen Ning talk about. At first I didn't believe him, but now I do."

"Yes everything Wen Ning tell you is the truth. I come here to help you and your family away from here before Wen Rouhan get to you and before the other get to you when the War with the Wen is over."

"But where will be go?" Wen Ning asked Wei Ying, "I know a place but I need you and your family start packing when I come back tomorrow night. We will leave during night fall. Oh umm will it be okay if I take Wen Ning with me? I will bring him back I promise," Wei Wuxian hold up three finger into the air, this is his promise to Wen Qing.

"Okay."

"Before that Wen Ning, can you change into something more normal? Like me, don't want anyone know that you are a Wen."

"He right A-Ning," Wen Ning nodded his head, "then I will go change."

A minute later Wen Ning return, he is wearing normal clothes, "Wei gongzi, let's go. Jie Jie, I will come back with Wei gongzi tomorrow to help our family move." Wen Qing nodded her head, so Wei Ying and Wen Ning left Dafan Mountain to go toward a place Wei Ying know that the Wen will be safe.
(I am going to use the one in Tanzhou town the one where Lan Zhan, Wei Wuxian and Nie Huaisang went to get the second Yin Iron the one in Flower Annual girl mansion.)

5 days later Wei Ying and Wen Ning arrive in Yiling, "Gongzi, why are we in Tanzhou town?"

"There is a place here where the Wen clan doesn't come but there is something I need to get from here. Come on," Wei Wuxian walk toward the empty mansion.

"This place is still in good condition, the outside is big enough for the children to play," Wen Ning look around the place outside of the mansion.

"Of course you have to keep the door close. During the night, the town light up there lantern. You can even take the children out to see it," Wei Wuxian and Wen Ning walk into the mansion, Wei Wuxian went to where the Yin iron is at. 'There it is,' Wei Wuxian take it before Wen Ning can see it because he remember what Wen Qing said about Wen Ning.