Chapter 16

Once Lan Xichen got back to Cloud Recesse, he take Lan Wangji to Jingshi. He put Lan Wangji on his bed, "Sorry didi but I can't pull out the needle yet."

"A-Huan!" Lan Xichen turn around to see Qingheng Jun running into the house with worry expression on his face.

"A-Die, what's wrong?" Lan Xichen asked as he went over to help calm his father down.

"A-Zhan....A-Zhan....I heard his core has been melted by Wen Zuliu," Qingheng Jun look over at Lan Wangji who is sleeping in his bed. Lan Xichen sigh, he went to close the door and put up a silent talisman on the door. Then went over to the other side of the room to put a silent spell around Lan Wangji.

"A-Die, I promise Wei gongzi not to tell anyone else, especially Wangji. I also promise not to tell you as well but since you know about his core, then I should tell you."

"What is it, A-Huan?"

Lan Xichen begin to tell how Wei Wuxian once transferred his golden core to Jiang Cheng in the future because he got his golden core melted by Wen Zuliu and now he is doing the same to Lan Wangji.

"Wait are you saying that right now....A-Zhan golden core belong to Wei Wuxian," Lan Xichen nodded his head.

"Then....Wuxian.....he," Qingheng Jun speeches, he doesn't know what to said.

"Wei gongzi...said that he once live without a core, he can do it again. His life wasn't the best in the future people slander him and call him demonic cultivator, they didn't know what he went through."

"Wuxian....he has a life like that?" Lan Xichen nodded his head.

"Ah that's right, Wangji left his Bichen back at the Jiang clan. I need to go get it back and there is something else I need to do as well."

"Okay, we are planning a attack against the Wen very soon. I need you to be here when you get back. Mingjue is holding a meeting at the Nie clan," Lan Xichen nodded his head again.

"I will be going now," Lan Xichen take down all of the talisman and spell around him, "have a safe travel A-Huan," he gave a bow to Qingheng Jun as he left from there.

Yunmeng Jiang clan

When Lan Xichen arrived at the Jiang clan he see the Jiang disciple still cleaning up the place especially dirt red blood from the battle a day ago.

"Zewu Jun," Lan Xichen see Jiang Cheng walking toward him. Jiang Cheng look here and there searching for Wei Wuxian, "Zewu Jun, where is Wei Wuxian?"

Lan Xichen sigh, 'I am breaking too many rule.' "He with the Wen, he want to stay for a little bit. I'm sure he will be back. Oh that's right, can you take me to see A-Yang?" Jiang  Cheng wonder why Lan Xichen want to see Xue Yang, "okay this way."

They found Xue Yang and the other young disciple putting Lotus seed into the water near the Jiang ancestral hall. "A-Yang!"  Xue Yang look up to see Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen waiting for him.

"I'm coming Wanyin gege!" Xue Yang look back at his shidi, "make sure you finish on your side. I will finish my side when I come back, okay?" His shidi nodded their head.

He leap from the water back into land, he landed in front of Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen, "Zewu Jun," he gave Lan Xichen a bow. "Jiang Cheng, can I talk to Xue Yang alone?" Jiang Cheng and Xue Yang looked at each other then back to Lan Xichen, "okay." Jiang Cheng left from there to go finish up his duty as well.

"Xue Yang come this way," Lan Xichen lead Xue Yang to Wei Wuxian room. He see Lan Wangji sword on the floor.

"Zewu Jun."