Forbidden love part 2

*the next morning*

"Good morning." You mumbled, rubbing your tired eyes and burying your head in Lauren's chest.

"Mm, good morning baby." She replied in her husky tone, tracing the skin of your shoulder.

You smiled and leant up to kiss her waiting lips. "Mm, I love you Lo."

"Love you too princess."

Then suddenly, you heard your mom's voice then the rattling of your door handle. "Shit."..."Hide." You whispered, quickly throwing the blanket over Lauren's head, but then realised that you had locked your door last night.

Your mom knocked loudly on the door and then spoke up with a stern tone. "Y/n? Why's the lock on your door?"

"I uhm- i'm getting dressed mom!" You stuttered.

"Oh, okay."..."I just wanted to know if you want pancakes for breakfast?" She replied, thankfully without suspicion.

"Yeah, i'll be down in a few minutes."

"Okay."

Then the sound of her footsteps down the stairway could be heard.

"Phew, that was close." You sighed with relief, removing the blanket and nuzzling back to your girlfriends warm embrace.

Lauren giggled quietly, then kissed the top of your head. "I should go before your scary mom comes back..."

You looked up to her and traced your fingers over her collarbone. "Lauren. I want to get away from this house."

"Huh?"

Adjusting to lean on your elbows, you looked into her confused emerald gaze. "We should take your car...and leave for a couple of days...give my mom a chance to calm down."

"Wh-whoa, slow down there baby." She looked at you as if you were crazy. "You want to runaway?"

"Kinda." You replied with a nod.

"We can't just run away, we need to sort this out..." She replied, kissing your shoulder tenderly. "We should speak to your mom."

"Lauren, she'll go crazy..."..."we can get out of here babe, and be together. My mom will get over it, and my dad, well he's always on business trips. He won't even care. We can leave today, just for a few days...my mom leaves for work in about thirty minutes so we can go."

"Okay, suppose we were to do this...What about money babe? I only have a couple of hundred dollars saved up."

"I've got it sorted Laur, I have my own savings, enough for a few days..."

Lauren contemplated the idea for a minute, then planted a kiss against your forehead. "Fine, but after we've at least tried to speak to your mom."..."and if she goes crazy, then we'll do it. We'll leave."..." We can go see the girls in Malibu. They have a beach house..." Referring to your friends Camila, Mani, Dinah and Ally.

"You'll actually do this for me?"

"I'd do anything for you baby."

You squealed with excitement and jumped into her arms, wrapping your legs around her waist and kissing her passionately. "I love you so much Lauren Jauregui."

"I love you too." She replied with a grin, kissing you again.

When she let you down carefully to the ground, you grinned with excitement and looked up to her "Shall I call the girls?" You asked.

"It's okay darling, you get changed and I'll call them."..."can I borrow your phone?"

"Sure, call them in my bathroom Laur, then my mom won't be able to hear as well." You replied, nodding to the en suite before reaching for your phone and handing it to her.