12

The next day, I woke up and ran to the bathroom. This was the first time I had woken up puking, and I was not happy.

After cleaning myself up, I went to our suitcase and grabbed my outfit for the day. I wore a beige dress, with a matching striped shirt over it. I did some light makeup and went to wake the twins up. I got Payton first, I dressed her in cute little Winnie the Pooh dress, with a matching diaper cover. Then I put a yellow bow in her hair and let her get up from where she was laying on the floor.

After I got her dressed, I set her on the bed (Mum brought a mattress for us) with some Cheerios in a toddler safe cup. Then I grabbed Cody. I changed his diaper, and decided to dress him in a cute little Winnie the Pooh shirt and some white shorts.

When I got everyone ready, I grabbed both of their hands and yelled for Harry to get up. I took the twins down the stairs and we went into the kitchen. I sat them on the counter, keeping a good eye on them as I grabbed some milk I bought yesterday right before we got here. I poured them each a sippy cup and got Cody some Cheerios like his sister.

After getting them breakfast, I brought them to the couch and sat them their as Harry walked into the room.

"Hey!" He greeted cheerfully, kissing my cheek and walking to the couch with the kids. "The movers will be here in about two hours. Then maybe your mum can come and watch the twins while we unpack. I know the twins would love to hangout with their aunt." Harry said, referring to Lottie, who was just a few months older than them.

"I'll text her."

-/-/-/-

My mum showed up a few minutes before the movers showed up. She took Lottie and the twins out to the park so we wouldn't have to worry about them running around while the movers brought our stuff.

While the three guys loaded our things into the house, I realized that I wanted to get the kids new bedroom decor.

"They are two, maybe we could get them big kid beds? And some new decor to match them? I mean we'll still have to shop for the baby, maybe we can shop for them too?"

"I like that. We'll go tomorrow? And we can get them into that daycare down the street as well."

"Good plan." I said, watching the guys take our bedroom furniture upstairs. "We can keep our room the same,"

"Yes, although we'll need more stuff for the baby in there."

"Wow." I laughed, "We're only nineteen. We're already acting like middle-aged adults."

"True. But that's what happens when you have kids young. Your not regretting it, right?"

"Of course not. I love you, and I'm glad." I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

Harry and I had a few minutes before Mum got back, so we cuddled on the couch. He held his hands around my pregnant belly and smiled into my hair.

Once the kids got back, we had lunch with my mum and then she had to get back, because her and Max were going on a date night.

"We can watch Lottie,"

"No, that's okay dear. Ace already has it covered, he can't wait to spend quality time with his sister."

"Okay. Goodbye Mum. I love you and tell my siblings I love them too." Mum hugged me and went outside with a sleeping Lottie.