15

Two weeks later
Louis is 32weeks

"Lou, c'mon! The party starts in twenty."

"I'm trying, but the twins won't stop crying. They've never been this bad!" I yelled at Perrie who was standing by the front door. I was trying to get the twins dressed, so we could go to my mums for my baby shower.

Payton was bawling her eyes out and Cody won't come off of his bed. Harry was trying to coax him off, and I was trying to get Payton to put her pants on.

"C'mon baby boy. You're okay," Harry whispered, slowly walking closer to Cody's bed.

"No!"

"Louis!"

"Shut up Pez!" I yelled back, grabbing Payton's arm. She was kicking but I needed to get her pants on. I finally got her to quiet down, enough for me to put her leggings on and then her shoes and socks. "I'll take her downstairs, you got him?" I asked Harry, holding my sad daughter to my chest.

"Mummy...don wanna go." She whimpered, putting her head into my neck. "I no atten'ion."

"Of course you get attention. You're my baby girl. You'll always be my little one. Where's this coming from?"

"No party fo me. Party for baby."

"Oh baby. You're right. We'll have a party soon, I promise. Me and your daddy love you. So much." I promised her.

"Otay...i sowwy fo be mean." She apologized, and I stepped down the last step, setting her down on the ground.

"Thank you for apologizing. I love you baby." I kissed her cheek before she ran to Perrie.

I couldn't help but feel my heart break at my daughters words.

"Okay! Are we ready?" Harry asked, walking down the stairs with a sleeping Cody in his arms. I nodded, cooing at my boyfriend and son.

-/-/-/-

"Okay, so I want you each to paint a onesie. The winner gets a surprise!" I yelled into the crowd. We were at my mums, and we had all of our friends, family and coworkers over for my baby shower.

After twenty minutes, I judged all of the onesies, along with Payton and Cody. We looked at a lot of funny and weird onesies and Payton pointed to her favorite.

"Ok! We have a winner!" I yelled, "Ace! I love your art style!" He smiled and cheered.

"Thanks Lou," Ace hugged me and kissed Payton's head. Then I handed him a Starbucks gift card. "Yay! My life!" He said dramatically, pretending to faint.

After that, the party went on, and by ten pm almost everyone was gone. It was just the family that lived in the house and Harry, me, and the twins.

"Goodbye Mum, Max." I hugged them and kissed my mums cheek. "Ace, T, y'all gonna come sleepover?" I asked, knowing they had mentioned it earlier.

"I have to go to my mums tonight. But can you pick me up tomorrow?" Ace asked.

"Of course." I nodded, and hugged him.

"Tina?" Harry asked, and T nodded.

"Yea I'll come, I'm old enough to not go to Mums. If that's okay?" She asked my mum and Max.

"Of course. Just be be back before school Monday. Goodnight and goodbye." Max said, hugging her. After that my mum nodded and hugged Tina and then Harry, kissing Payton and Cody's hair.

"See ya!" I yelled, walking with a sleepy Cody. He was awake enough to walk but I could tell as soon as we got into the car he'd be asleep.

"I'm taking my car. Y'know just in case. See ya there." Tina said, just as we got into the car.