Yunmeng Jiang Sect

Xie Lian, Hua Cheng and Wei Ying were standing in front of the main gates or lotus pier. The child was so silent and obedient while they were re-bandaging his wounds.

Hua Cheng did not want to stand here and wasting time, he want to finish this business with Jiang Fengmian. They found out that the current sect leader of Yunmeng Jiang Sect is the  half brother of Wei Changze. So they have Decided to come and check with the jiangs.

"Gege, let's just talk to Jiang Fengmian. And get this over with"

"Okay. We will just see what type of person he is before we will let our son visit them "

Hua Cheng nodded once again smiling back at Xie Lian. He held Xie Lian's hand and his other hand held Wei ying in his arms.

"Who are we meeting handsome a-dié?"

"We're meeting one of your closest relative"

Together they stepped into lotus pier and two guards greeted the. Xie Lian gave a small bow and greeted them with a polite smile while Hua Cheng  give a small bow, seeing his Baba and a-dié bowed Wei ying tried to copy them.

"we would like to speak with sect leader Jiang. It is very urgent matter"

"Master's, right this way. Please follow me"

Xie Lian and Hua Cheng followed behind the guard who walked for sometime and stopped in front of a large wooden door with lotus emblem carved on it. The guard was going to knock on the door when an angry voice sounded from the other side.

"What do you mean by you want to adopt him? Huh?"

"San niangzi let me.."

"Jiang Cheng come here. Sect leader Jiang, look carefully. This is your real son. Even if you can't stand him because I have birth to him but his last name is still Jiang. I don't believe that you don't know what others are saying."

"San Niangzi, Wei Changze was my right hand man and Changze was my best friend. I must take care of their son."

"Best friend? They are saying that sect leader Jiang, after all these years is still hang up over some Cangse Sanren. And now you want to take someone else's son as your own. They even say that Wei ying might even be your..."

"Yu Ziyuan!!!"

"Jiang Fengmian. You act like I don't know you."

"You..."

"Why do you care for that son of a servant so much huh? You have your son here. He's the future master of lotus pier. Sect leader Jiang do you remember that I'm the master of lotus pier as well? Do you remember that every peice of land belongs to me ?"

"San niangzi! What are you trying to say?"

"I am saying that I will not allow some bastard to enter this family!"

Before the couple can continue, Hua Cheng entered the hall anger can be seen his face he won't allow this woman to slander his Wei ying!

"And who are you !how dare you enter !"

"Sect leader Jiang, I am Xie Lian. This is my husband Hua Cheng and this is our son Wei Ying"

"So that son of servant is finally here!"

"Shut up you woman!" Shouted Hua Cheng "and you Sect Leader Jiang, why don't you tell this fucking woman that Wei ying is your blood nephew! That Wei Changze is your half brother?!"

Jiang Fengmian frozen hearing what Hua Cheng just said he doesn't anyone finding out about his family's secret!

"WHAT HALF BROTHER? "

"Why don't you tell this woman sect leader Jiang? It's not good for this to continued. And why don't you tell her that you love this woman and not Cangse? "

"How do you know all these?"

"Simply because I am 太子殿下, Tài Zǐ Diànxià – His Royal Highness the Crown Prince of Xianle
花冠武神, Huā Guān Wǔ Shén – Flower Crown Martial God 谢怜 – Xiè Lián the current King of Heavenly Realm and my husband  血雨探花, Xuè Yǔ Tàn Huā – Crimson Rain Sought Flower  花城 – Huā Chéng. We've known everything, more than you know."

Crown prince of Xianle? Ghost King? The one who adopted my nephew are the current King of Heavenly Realm and the ghost king !

Hearing all of these Yu Ziyuan mind only registered that Jiang Fengmian loved her all these years? And not Cangse? He looked at her husband

"Fengmian? Is this true? "

"I'm sorry if I haven't able to tell you. I just don't know how and whenever I tried you always shut me off. Yes San Niangzi, it's you that I always love. Cangse is only like a older sister to me since she is married to my half brother. Wei Changze is my half brother, he didn't took the name Jiang since my mother didn't acknowledged my father's second wife Wei Changze's mother they were married in secret only the elders and main Jiang family knows about this."

"Y-you loved me?"

Jiang Fengmian walked towards Yu Ziyuan and hugged her, she hugged back her husband and cried. All this time it's all her fault for not noticing her husband's love and making her family suffer.

When the two settled down, they looked at their visitors. Xie Lian and Hua Cheng are seated together and having tea. On Hua Cheng's lap sat Wei ying who just stayed quiet all the time.

"I'm sorry you both have to witness that and thank you for sorting our problem" said Yu Ziyuan and bowed

"Your Highnesses, thank you for helping us. And thank you for bringing Wei ying here. ."

"We are only here so that you will be able to meet your nephew. But we are not leaving Wei ying here. We have already adopted him as our son"

"A-ying..come to Jiang jui-jui"

Wei ying looked up his parents Xie Lian just nodded at him and smiled. He stood up and walked towards Jiang Fengmian who immediately hugged at child.

"I'm sorry, A-ying..I couldn't find you anywhere but I'm glad that his Highness had found you. Or else I don't know what would I say to my brother in afterlife"

"It's okay jui-jui..handsome a-dié and smiley Baba are very good to me. They took care of A-ying and they loved A-ying very much" said Wei ying and giggles.

Yu Ziyuan then took Jiang Cheng and smiled at Wei ying who smiled back.

"A-ying I'm sorry if you have to see that. But from this moment on please Áyi . And here is my son Jiang Cheng, you both can become brother "

"Hello I'm jiang Cheng"

"Mn. I am Wei Ying"

A young girl entered the hall and bowed

"Oh and this is my eldest daughter, Jiang Yanli. A-li this is your cousin Wei ying"

"A-ying, I'm glad to meet you. You can call me a-jie I can be your elder sister and we can be like real siblings"

Seeing this Hua Cheng and Xie Lian smiled. They Stayed in lotus pier for the lady before heading back to Puqi Shrine.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
Hi everyone how are you all? Sorry I took long time to update this book kinda busy with something. Hope you enjoyed this chapter 😊