💟Family💟

Hua cheng woke up to the beautiful sight of his beloved sleeping while hugging their son. Yes their son, he felt very lucky to have them in his arms.

Xie Lian, Hua Cheng and little Wei ying waking up on the same bed in their home was the most beautiful thing that ever happen. Opening their eyes to see the sight of their loved ones, wishing each other good morning and giving each other sweet morning kisses.

All three of them did the morning chores although Wei ying was making a mess while trying to clean the house along with them. Hua Cheng changed his appearance to his younger teenage self.

Wei ying who saw the new appearance was silent for some time before he asked with a confused expression.

"What will I call you now?"

"Huh? What do you mean A-ying?"

Xie Lian asked as he kneeled beside Wei ying. Hua Cheng was also waiting for Wei ying's answer. As both were looking forward to his answer, Wei ying stood up from the floor and took a few steps back from his handsome a-dié.

Hua Cheng felt sad watching Wei ying walk away from him after seeing his appearance. Wei ying did not know that he made his handsome a-dié sad, he gave them both a huge smile and said not so innocently.

"Because you are not as handsome as the other one."

After saying that Wei Ying took off running whole laughing loudly. It took some time before Xie Lian and Hua Cheng reacted. Xie Lian started laughing while Hua Cheng was stunned at Wei ying's words. He looked at Wei ying who was standing at the door and blowing raspberries at him.

"Alright, you wait right there."

Hua Cheng chased after Wei ying. Xie Lian also joined the chase, both of them ran slowly behind Wei ying as to give him headstart. They ran around the shrine in a circle laughing. Hua Cheng caught up with Wei ying and scooped him off the ground.

"Caught you."

Wei wriggled in his arms to escape still laughing loudly. Xie Lian stood by the two and stroked Wei ying's messy hair which was sticking out in every direction. Hua Cheng was not satisfied with the chase and he asked the child who was in his arms with fake anger which even Wei ying could understand.

"Am I not Handsome?"

"No..hahaha"

Hua Cheng raised an eyebrow but still Wei ying shook his head with a sheepish smile. He started tickling Wei ying in his arms

"I will tickle you A-ying until you admit that your a-dié is handsome"

Wei ying squealed and wiggled in his arms.

"Hahaha...sto...stop..diē stop...haha ..diē is the most handsome..haha"

Hua Cheng stopped tickling Wei ying and gently placed Wei ying on the ground and kneeled in front of the child. Xie Lian also kneeled beside the both of them. Hua Cheng took Wei ying's hands and held it close to his chest.

Xie Lian placed a kiss on Wei ying's forehead, he felt emotions surging up and felt like he would cry now. Hua Cheng also smiled, Wei ying smiled at his Baba and a-dié, then an idea pop up his mind and look at his Baba and said

"A-níang!"

Xie Lian did not know whether to laugh or cry but did not matter at all. He felt warm and fuzzy after being called mother. He loved this feeling, after so many years their family is finally completed.

The next day

The trio just got back from the forest as soon as Puqi Shrine come into view Hua Cheng and Xie Lian could see that Feng Xin and My Qing were standing in front of their door. As usual they were arguing and their voices were as loud that they could hear it from where they were walking.

"It was you who said that Dianxia came back!"

"I was telling the truth. People saw him here this morning!"

"Well! He is not here. I am having a headache now. Why are you so useless? You don't even know where he is?!"

"If you are so capable why don't you go find him?"

"Yes I am going, I will go search the ghost city"

"You stupid! Don't waste your time!"

"You are you calling stupid?"

"Xue Yu Tan Hua was not seen in Ghost City for the last two days!"

"You went searching there?"

"Otherwise how would I know?!!!"

"So both of them went somewhere together?"

"Why are you asking me?"

"You are the one who said it First!"

"Oh just shut up!"

"Why can't they fucking say something before leaving?"

"I will ask ling Wen once again"

Xie Lian covered Wei ying's ears with his hands so he would not have to suffer the loud yelling. Hua Cheng glared at the uninvited guests while Xie Lian chuckled and called the two.

"Feng Xin. Mu Qing."

The three of them walked through the gates of Puqi Shrine. Hua Cheng held his son's hand, Wei ying saw the two angry people standing in front of his home. His a-dié and a-níang were holding his hands

"Taizi Dianxia"

Feng Xin and My Qing greeted together as both of them bowed down. They proceed to straighten and glare at each other for saying the same greeting at the same time. Xie Lian smiled wryly and waved his free hand at them.

"Alright stop it, the two of you. And tell me why you are here?"

"Dianxia must be joking."

Mu Qing rolled his eyes and eyed Hua Cheng from  top to bottom then looked at the child too. He pointed his fingers and the supreme ghost king who had a smug smile and shouted.

"You are asking us why we are here when you went missing for two days with Him?"

"Who is this child?"

Feng Xin asked pointing at Wei ying with narrowed eyes. Wei ying was still smiling brightly at the two Angry people who seems to friends with his a-níang. Before Xie Lian or Hua Cheng could respond Wei ying released his hold on his parents hands. He did a polite bow and said with his usual smile.

"Grumpy uncles. It is not every nice of you to point fingers."

Hua Cheng laughed and patted his son's head proudly while Xie Lian hid his smile behind his sleeves when they saw expression on both heaven officials. Both Feng Xin and Mu Qing was at loss of words.

"You.."

Mu Qing started, pointing his fingers at Wei ying then suddenly retracted his hand and shit his mouth tight as he saw the "don't you dare" expression not only from the ghost king but also from Xie Lian too.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
Yay, double update for today hope you enjoyed this chapter stay safe and healthy xoxo 😘