🖤prologue💜

________________&♡♡&________________

Takemichi is a omega,

His the Omega that a lot of people was Admiring and Respecting to, He was considered 'The Heart of Delinquent World'
His beauty was a out of the world so magnificent, so ethereal, so beyond and drop dead Gorgeous.

His beauty is incomparable.....

Not even to any Dominant Omega or or even recessive omega or any Woman can compare with him.

His so kind to other people and care for them that make him with more unreachable

And his ethereal Oceanic, Sapphire, clear sky, navy blue, royal blue eyes that hard to find make him even more valuable than anyone...

But..........

He suddenly disappeared after the Battle between the Kanto gang and Tokyo Manji Gang 2nd Gen.
(Guys, sorry I need to change the "Battle of Three Deities" to this cuz I lost the origal plot of this story), No one knows where he was after the battle then ......

After he saves Draken and senju from their opponent's shooting them,

After he stop the fighting happening between the 3 Deities,

After he save mikey,

After he teach them what's their wrong and the right thing do during the war,

After he made them open their eyes and see the truth and reality,

After he showed them the light out of the darkness,

After he ended the the war happening,

After he save them all,

After all the hard work he do and showed to them,

After he make them so inlove with him.....

What happened to him?

As if He disappeared in this world.

As if He vanished like a bubbles.

As if he didn't exist at all....

"Takemitchy where are you...."
That's the only thing that can say them after he leaves them.

They so lose, they don't know what to do at all, they wanted to continue to find him but all-all the evidence that they find are with the time they're still together, i mean when they where is 16 before the Battle between Kanto Gang and Tokyo Manji Gang 2nd Gen. happened.

All they just wanted is Takemichi to be with them or come back to them... Is that really hard to get?

Mikey who's so possessive and obsessive with Takemichi, give up of finding him long time ago and no one knows why.

It was really suspicious that he doesn't want to find him anymore saying maybe he leave them behind and live with someone else in different countries or he got scared and ran away from them or maybe his dead and they just don't know it.

And He even tried to stop them for searching for him like some kind of criminal saying your just wasting all of you efforts, sweats, time, money (ahem! Oh~no~no~no~ Koko!~ oh~no~no~no~), and didn't even got to sleep and take care of themselves just to find him who's nowhere to be found or seen.

Mikey always told them that if he really cares about them then he should be at least call them, text them or even give them a sign that he still alive if he is, but no. That even if those did they received.... Takemichi didn't give any of those.

"None of those right? So stop finding someone who doesn't want us! Stop.... I bet he lives happy now without us..."
Mikey said with a guilty and rage at it...

They was so mad at Mikey for Actually saying that as if he doesn't care at all when his the one who claimed Takemichi when they've first met.

Even though Mikey stopped searching for him, them who always had a hope that one day Takemichi well show up at them or they're be able to find him the thoughts of that make them didn't stop at searching for him.

And maybe, maybe one day In there Hopes Takemichi well come back to them.

However, did Takemichi actually leave them?

"They really don't know how to give up don't they? My love Takemitchy..."

Plot Twist!

Or:
Mikey kidnapped Takemichi after the Battle of Three Deities. Mikey didn't leave any information, evidence or Clue's that can point on Takemichi, he really did good job didn't he?

What did Mikey do to Takemichi?

Ofc he chain him, forced him to become his only mate, Rape him every night at their so called home their 'House', force him to get pregnant at Mikey's child and give birth to their first child. That was all in The house Mikey bought to hide Takemichi from the whole world and made him his only.

But what if Akane Accidentally find out about it......

What well happened to them (the harem) if Akane tell/told them about it?

What about Mikey who locked Takemichi inside of their house?

What well happened to their child that Mikey really love and adore if the harem find out about the child?

And what about Takemichi?

(Oh my godwhat well happened to my story!!!!)

______________________________________

Kekekekekekekekeke ( /// ͡ಡ// ͜ ʖ// ಡ///)

Another Story again? 😐🤨

Cuz why not thu? 🌚

Jk 🤭 maybe this is just one shot....
And it had some smut on it🌚🌚

Omegaverse One Shot! Omegaverse One Shot! Omegaverse One Shot!(100x)

Anyways....... All I can say is I'm so excited for this one although it's still not finished but once I get the chance to finished it I'll post it so I hope you all still wait for this!

And please let me know if you all like this cuz I love reading comments although I'm not really that talkative to reply😳🤦 but still let me know your thoughts about this!☺️

Speaking of that did you guys expect that Mikey was the reason why Takemichi Suddenly disappeared?

Hahaha it's really a plot twist(((;ꏿ_ꏿ;)))

Sorry guys if it's short and if there's any Mistake here♪~('ε` )

Well that's all I hope you all enjoyed it.....

Until then See You Guys again Next time bye(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)👋🏻👏🏻👏🏻

)👋🏻👏🏻👏🏻